1.5

Radio - Lana Del Rey

"How do I look?" Remus walked out of his room to meet James and Lily. He wanted to freshen up before heading to their school. Luckily, Sirius wasn't home.

"Dashing. Wonderful. Handsome." James said. Lily rolled her eyes but laughed at the much taller boy.

"I think you look very cute. Let's go." she held Remus' and James' hand and walked out the door.

•••

"I already told you where I wanted that to go. Why isn't camera B set up? The lighting is terrible, fix it. Are any of you listening to me?" Sirius was getting more frustrated by the minute. The crew has been setting up all morning.

"Why do I have to listen to you? I don't even go to school here." Marlene walked past with a box full of wires. Sirius glared at her.

"Who's in charge again?" Sirius shrugged and looked around. "Oh yeah, me. I'm in charge. So do as I say or you're not getting paid." Marlene huffed and kept walking. She was the one who offered to help.

Sirius sat down in a chair, putting his head between his knees. He didn't know this would be so stressful. A small hand met his shoulder.

"Move your hand or I swear I'll cut it off." Sirius mumbled without looking up.

"You wouldn't do that to your little moony, would you?"

Sirius shot up from his seat standing in front of his brown haired boy. His hair fell into his face and he was wearing a grey sweater with ripped black jeans. Sirius stood there admiring the younger boy. He had to be imagining this.

"Are you just gonna stand there or-" Remus was cut off by Sirius' big arms wrapping around him. He hugged him back, squeezing gently. They stood like this for a while, enjoying each others presence.

Lily and James stood behind them, smiling at their bestfriends because they were finally happy. Sirius pulled away and turned around looking for someone.

"Marlene!" he pulled out his wallet and took out $40. "You're in charge." He slapped the money on the chair next to him and took Remus' hand. Marlene tried to protest but the two boys were gone.

They ran out of the building, laughing like idiots. Remus was the first to calm down, he leaned against the wall, observing Sirius carefully. Sirius walked over to him and looked over the boy once more.

"You look better." He said softly. Remus forced a smile and looked away. Sirius put his hand on Remus' cheek to make the boy look at him. The gesture making Remus blush. He met the silver eyes in front of his. "You look beautiful."

Remus shoved Sirius away gently, his cheeks becoming even more red. Sirius let out a low laugh, making Remus' heart flutter.

"Thanks for the flowers, they're lovely." Remus said quietly. It was suddenly hard for him to speak to Sirius. His feelings for him growing by the minute. Sirius had his hair pulled into a messy bun and his shirt perfectly fit his toned arms.

"The letter was nice too." Remus looked down at his shoes. Sirius smiled at Remus adoringly. Remus was cute when he was shy.

"Since you came here today, I suppose you want to make things better between us, correct?" Remus nodded. Sirius' smile became bigger than ever. "Brilliant! We're going on a date then." Remus looked up at Sirius wide eyed.

"What? I don't know if that's a good idea. You have your project remember? And I'm not dressed properly for a date. I-" Sirius placed a small kiss on Remus' nose, making the boy freeze.

"Do you not want to?" Remus shook his head.

"I'd love to but..."

"But what?" Sirius intertwined their fingers, his hand engulfing Remus'. He led Remus to the sidewalk so they could walk around.

"I'm scared." Remus mumbled but Sirius still heard.

"Me too."

•••
Sirius and Remus were on the motorcycle driving around. The crisp fall air nipping at their cheeks. Remus had his head laid on Sirius' back, arms wrapped tightly around the pale boy. He thought if he held on tight enough, Sirius will never leave.

They went to the Art Institute and had dinner at a fancy sushi place. They both felt content, both finally being genuinely happy. They were currently walking to their favorite spot by the lake. They both sat down, Sirius turned to Remus.

"I had a great time today." Sirius began. "I missed you." he put his head on Remus' shoulder. Remus put his head on top of his.

"This is by far my new favorite memory of you, of us." Sirius sat up to look at Remus, a smirk appearing on his face.

"What was your first favorite memory?"

"The night you made me sleep next to you." Remus said quietly, his cheeks gaining a pink tint.

"You're so cute Remus." Sirius took the smaller hand into his. "I want you to be mine."

Remus looked into Sirius' eyes and smiled slightly.

"I want you to be mine, I want us to love each other. I want to brush my teeth next to you and bring you towels when you get out of the shower. I want to make you breakfast and dinner and wash the dishes with you. I want to cuddle up on the sofa and talk to you about everything. I want to have home with you." Sirius took Remus' other hand, pulling them into his lap. "Not a house but a home. I've never had a home, I've just been in houses with people. You feel like what I think a home feels like."

Remus pulled his hands away from Sirius'. Sirius quickly looked away and started to say something. Remus cupped the other boys cheeks and planted a soft kiss on his lips. He pulled away and smiled back at Sirius.

"I want that too. I wanna be yours."