First morning

Chanyeol's POV

Thanks to a baby monitor on my nightstand I hear that my baby is awake. I quickly got up and put on bathrobe and slippers. Then I hurry in the nursery to soothe my distressed baby.

"Baeki."

He said my name and looks at me shocked. I smile and gently grabbed him under armpits.

"Shh baby boy. It is okay."

Baekhyun is shaking in my hold and i pressed him to my chest. I am stroking his back and he slowly calmed down.

"Channie, what is this?!"

I sighed because I am tired but have to explain this.

"Well look what you did to yourself when you were adult. From now you are my baby who doesn't need to care about big things."

Baekhyun is looking at me shocked and I stroked his hair.

"I have to work Chanyeol!"

He tries to squirm out of my hands but I wont let him go. Never.

"Did you really enjoy your job? I know that you were unhappy and it was also my fault but now daddy is with you 24 hours, every day."

I kissed him again and feel his diaper. He is still dry so I swaddled him in blanket and laid him down in his crib.

"Sleep tight so tomorrow we can play."

I smiled at him and pushed pacifier between his lips. He wants to spit it out but I put my finger on the handle and sternly looked at him.

"Please Baekhyun, just try it."

I leave silently and wait if I hear some noises. Luckily the baby monitor is silent so he is really sleeping or just doesn't try to get out of his crib so I fall asleep with smile on my lips.

In the morning is Baekhyun is quiet so I go to wake him up. It is already around nine so he has enough sleep. I sneaked inside his nursery and smiled. My cute baby is cutely curled into a ball and sleeps swaddled in warm blanket. I carefully grabbed him under armpits and pressed him to my chest.

"Puppy, time to wake up."

I rub his tiny foot and laid him down on the changing table. His diaper is still unused and I put another one around his waist. Baekhyun has to get used to wearing them because he is going to spend long time in them.

He is grumpily staring on me and hesitantly sucks on his pacifier. I smiled at him and kissed his cute tiny nose.

"Daddy is spending every second with you."

I bounce him on my hip and go downstairs in the kitchen. There is waiting his highchair and I strapped him in. He needs to gain some weight really soon so I heat up chicken nuggets with fries and put the plastic plate on tray of his highchair. Baekhyun has cute set with plastic plate, bowl, sippy cup and baby bottle with rabbit design. My baby can have only cute things. I lifted first nugget and pulled out his pacifier.

"Lets eat something yummy baby boy."

I bring the food to his lips but Baekhyun turned his head away.

"One bite for daddy."

I pushed the nugget in his mouth and he slowly starts to chew. Baekhyun is crying after few nuggets so I take him out of the highchair and sit him on couch. I turned on the TV and find channel for babies.

"Watch cartoons for a while and then we will try to eat again."

I go to wash the dishes but suddenly I hear sound of gagging from the living room. I run back and catch Baekhyun with fingers down in his throat.

"Baek stop!"

I jump to him and pull his fingers away but it is too late and he throws up every fucking bite which he has eaten.

"Do you know why I am feeding you?! Because I promised to the doctor that you will gain weight! If you don't gain weight I will drive you back in hospital and let the doctors treat you."

Baekhyun looks scared when I mentioned the hospital.

"Do you have idea what they want to do with you? They are going to put tube in your nose and tie you down to bed. And then they will force feed you. I was stupid if I thought that I can help you. Lets go back in hospital."

I take my car keys but throw them on ground.

"Are you doing this to punish me? TELL ME!!"

I am shouting at him and Baekhyun is crying on the couch. Suddenly there is Suho next to me and push me away.

"Calm down Chanyeol, this is not going to help to anything."

He kneeled next to Baek who has vomits on his face and on clothes.

"Baby let's have a bath."

I turn around and locked myself in my office. Is it possible that Baekhyun hates me?