Solution

Chanyeol's POV

I kiss Baekhyun on forehead and drive home. Without Baek our maison doesn't feel like home but this is how he was feeling so I deserve it. Baekhyun was alone in this huge maison with his demons. And where were I? Working and neglecting him. I weren't working so hard for him but for me because I needed to be successful. I am the worst boyfriend on planet.

I go to our bedroom and search for things which Baek could use to cut himself. I found couple of razors and small pocket knife in his toilet table. Then I go in kitchen and put every knife or sharp tool in drawer and locked it. Then I open my laptop and try to find something how to help to Baekhyun. Suddenly when my eyes already hurt from long hours of staring on the screen, I spotted something what looks good. Little space. The article says that people with depression, anxiety and other problems can relax in headspace when they are like small careless kids and babies. It would be nice for Baekhyun because he had no childhood with mother like his. She pushed him into modelling and only put stress on her son. But I have enough love to fix it. Only bad thing is that I am not sure if Baekhyun will let me to help him when I ignored him for such long time.

Kris and Kyungsoo come for visit and we sit in the living room.

"What are you going to do to help him?"

I shrug, Kris is stupid if he thinks that in one day I have perfect solution for Baekhyun's problems.

"Well I found one thing which sounds good."

I show them articles about little space.

"It sounds really good, but I am not sure if Baekhyun likes the idea of being a small baby."

Kyungsoo is right but once I get Baekhyun in his little space it will be fine.

"We can help you to prepare everything and you could try it."

I agree that we can try it, money isn't the problem so if Baek doesn't like it we could easily throw the stuffs away.

"You can help me, but the main word is mine."

Kyungsoo nods and Kris rolled his eyes. Kyungsoo love Baekhyun but who doesn't, he is like the cutest tiny puppy on planet. Kris on the other hand is tough and too dominant.

"Fine I will call my little toy that I will come later tonight."

Kris calls his boyfriend Tao by nickname little toy. They have quite hardcore Master/Slave relationship and role of master really suits to Kris.

I bring my laptop and together we look for baby stuffs for Baekhyun. After few hours we have everything and they leave. I am too excited to go to sleep so I drive in shop and bought wall paint and few wall decorations. Then I drive in supermarket and bought every possible food which could my little boy like. Then I bought few pieces of furniture like nice fluffy carpet and rocking chair. I ordered toys from the internet but I want to pamper him so I buy some more toys in the supermarket. Eventually I can give the toys to some orphanage. I drive back home and prepare one of the spare bedroom right next to master bedroom. My little boy is going to have his own lovely bedroom. I paint the wall with baby blue and add wall decorations - grey bunnies hopping around the room. On wooden floor belongs fluffy white carpet so my baby can play on floor. Next morning the rest of things are here. I built the crib close to big window and the changing table in corner next to wardrobe with his new clothes. The highchair is waiting in the kitchen next to mine adult chair. Everything is waiting just for my baby arrival and I head to the hospital. The doctor gave me number for great psychologist and then I can take him back home.

Baekhyun is like rag doll so it is easy to dress him. I choose comfortable clothes - plain white shirt, grey sweatpants and sweater. I have slippers for him because he isn't going to be much lively anytime soon. I sit him in wheelchair and push him into lift. In parking lot I sit him in his new boosted car seat, he is too fragile to sit in regular seat. During ride he falls asleep and when we arrived home I don't wake him up and just lift him from the car seat. I put his crotch on my hip and carry him in his new room. I lay him on changing table and strapped a thick diaper around his tiny waist. I check if it is tight but not uncomfortable and take one onesie from his new wardrobe.

Outfit

Outfit

Many of his clothes chose Kyungsoo so it is quite girly but it really suits him. I dressed him and put pacifier between his lips. He is so adorable that I have to bite my lips to prevent myself from cooing. I quietly leave but turn on baby monitor next to his crib. I cant wait for my baby to wake up.

Baekhyun's POV

When I woke up everything around me was white. My brain slowly told me that I am in a hospital. I looked around my room and there is no one. I want to get up but suddenly some machine next to me started to beep wildly and I see unconnected wire next to me. Before I can drag my exhausted body from the bed, two nurses run inside and pushed me back on my back.

"Mister Byun you have to lie down again!"

I want to push them away because I have to work. Everyone is waiting for me and I can't fail them. A doctor came and tries to speak with me, but I don't want to listen, I just want to leave. Then these bitches stabbed needle in my arm and suddenly I feel so weak. I want to fight with them when I see that they are tying my limbs to the bed, but I can't. I am crying and desperately try to wriggle out of the heavy restrains but it is useless. It only made my more tired and finally my brain shut down.

I woke up in middle of night and start to cry again.

Don't be pathetic bitch!

The voice is here again and I want to cut myself to send him away. I am still restrained and the voice is just yelling at me without any break.

Mother is so angry.

Father is going to beat shit out of you!

Finally they will lock you here because you belong in the worst asylum.

Ohh it would be so lovely if they perform lobotomy on you!

No one wants you anyway so lets make you more disgusting than you already are.

"Stop! Stop!"

I start to yell too so now I don't hear the voice because of my yelling but a nurse came.

"Go away!"

I don't want her here. I want Chanyeol. Where is he? I am trashing around in the bed and then she stabbed another needle in my arm. I am crying and choke on my sobs. The older nurse with kind eyes stays here and starts to run wet washcloth over my cheeks. I am looking at her and she smiled.

Why cant she be my mom?

I fall sleepy again and close my eyes. I whimpered when I hear her leaving and I am alone again.

I don't know what time it is when I feel soft big hands in my hair. These hands are somehow familiar and when I opened my eyes there is standing Chanyeol. Everything is blurry, so it is probably only my dream. His lips are moving but I can't hear him. My body feels like made from jelly, like I am floating in some fluid and can't move. Chanyeol is touching me and I stare on him. My brain is so slow. I want to believe that this is true, but he is probably somewhere working hard on his company, so I am enjoying this small hallucination. It is great how you brain can play with you because I feel like I am in a moving car and Chanyeol is driving. Then I black out again and woke up somewhere soft. I moaned and looked around. My eyes are blurry and after while I see bars around me. What is this? I have something in my mouth, but my hand is too weak to lift it to my face. I weakly kicked my legs and froze. What is the thing around my crotch?! It is making crackling noises and it feels so fluffy. I am so confused. Where am I? I start to cry because I am scared. Suddenly door opened and someone tall walked inside. I am shaking in fear until I recognised this deep but smooth voice.

"Chanyeol?!"