Fascino

fascino - /fà·sci·no/
to fascinate, enchant, charm

Chapter song: Rick Hale, Breea Guttery - Fly me to the moon (A Frank Sinatra cover)

- - - - - - - - - -

       As if a magnet was pulling her, she found herself pushing the cold door open causing the loud volume of chatter to immediately fill her ears. The distant sound of dishes and orders being called out made a smile appear on her face. It wasn't particularly a fancy restaurant ,it was more of a casual dine with a slight of elegance to it. The dim lights and candles making it romantic, yet the modern interior made it more relaxed and casual. She could see herself hanging out here with friends if she ever had any.

As she took a seat by the window, a waitress instantly made her way towards her. She decided to go for a Chicken Alfredo tortellini and didn't regret her choice in the slightest. The creamy sauce and cheesy tortellini instantly melts away in her mouth leaving her full for the first time in a while.

The soft melody of the guitar made her shift her attention to the small stage that was located at the back of the restaurant. A petite blonde sat on a stool humming to the rhythm of the guitar that the guy next to her was strumming. Everyone's eyes were on them as they captivated the audience of a cover of Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra. There voices complemented each other as they harmonized together. It sounded like a soft lullaby.

She was so hypnotized by there performance that she hadn't realized someone was calling her name until a familiar figure stood in front of her with a huge grin on his face. "Madison!"

A surprised smile appeared on her face as she saw the crooked rimmed glasses and goofy grin. "Scott! Hey!" She didn't know if she was supposed to get up and hug him, she was socially awkward to begin with and this definitely didn't help her case. Sensing her inner battle Scott spread out his arms giving her an invite. Getting up and hugging him, she couldn't help but grin and the chance of seeing him again.

"Are you stalking me? " he jokingly squinted his eyes once letting go.

"Guilty." She sarcastically says laughing at his mischievous smirk.

"Well I'm glad that you are, I was hoping we could hang out and I can show you around Chicago."

Madison's grin widened "I would like that"

"I mean I am quite irresistible..." he started fluttering his eyelashes as he laid his chin in between the palm of his hands.

Shoving him softly with the grin that never left her face, she sat back down and he soon followed. "Where you able to find your camera?"

At that question Scott scoffed "That fucking hobo broke it."

"Oh shit."

"Yeah but thankfully he didn't take my other stuff. The pictures were saved in memory cards, so nothing except the camera was ruined." Scott sighs and leans his head back making his curly hair bounce.

To this day, Madison never understood how boys were blessed with long lashes and perfect hair without using any hair products or fake eyelashes.

"Can it be repaired? Or did the hobo wrestler completely destroy it?" Madison questions frowning.

"It's literally smashed into pieces" Scott winces shaking his head still in disbelief.

"Damn, he went all hulk smash on it." She grimaces "sorry to hear about that."

Scott shakes his head laughing " No worries, I have a couple more cameras at home so I guess this kinda taught me to not leave my stuff laying around."