That's why she just let the wind take away her anger. At least, it wasn't really a grasshopper or something worst. But if he'll do it again, I might just beat the heck of out him.

He reached for the rope of the dangling swing and used it as leverage and pulled himself up. His movement was fluid and effortless as if he's been doing that for years.

I watched him in reverence and silently acknowledging that, even dripping wet, he looked unbelievably sexy. His sodden white polo shirt shaped his torso so perfectly that I could evidently see the outline of his startlingly hard abs and chest.

I tried to stop myself from watching him, but he suddenly turned to me as he rub his hair, and damn those wet jeans! It was barely clinging to his hips, and with his shirt was riding up his hips slightly, it all gave me a sinful glimpse of those sexy V, leaving little to my imagination.

Oh, sweet, sweet heavens! Don't present this temptation to me or I'll drown!

"Aren't you coming up?" He called.

I leveled my eyes into his. He might see me watching something else, and that would probably be the end of me.

"Later." I told him and turned away from him. Besides, it was my plan to swim anyway. So I'll stay in the waters for a while.

I heard him mutter something and hiss, stopping me from swimming away. I frowned as I shut my eyes closed. I know it when Joshua's angry. And right now is one of those moments.

"Get on the ground, Kazzandra."

I faced him, and his angry face. Can't he always be that playful devil? He's always angry.

"Five minutes." I sad but his face didn't changed. His face brooked no argument.

I sighed, but I can't let him win. I hitched up my chin and faced him with equal stubbornness. "You can go back if you want, Joshua. But I'm fine here. I was beat cleaning all day, and the least you can do for me is to let me swim and relax."

"The sun is already setting and you expect me to leave you alone here?"

"Mingyu said it's safe here."

"I don't care about what Mingyu said. You're getting out of that water now and we're going back to my house."

I groaned inside my chest just to release my frustration. I was almost regretting that I ever found him sexy, when the truth is; nothing's sexy in his attitude. He's a beast. Period.

"You'll get out of the water or I'll be the one to do that." He threatened me, and I knew he was not kidding from the look of his stance, which was primed for a fight more than a dive.

"You can't do that."

His eyes narrowed dangerously. "You wanna see what I can do?"

Shit! I really want to drown hi.

Instead of arguing, I just followed his order. I hate that I was letting myself be defeated, but I also don't want to push into something that I know I won't win — and it includes arguing with Joshua Hong. I also don't like the idea of him doing his threats on me.

I swam to him, eyeing the rope that he used to climb up. I want to do what he just did a while ago, because it looked easier than crawling up the side of pond. This is not even a pool to have a tiled pool side and a ladder.

But I was surprised when Joshua came to me and helped me up. He leaned down, extending a hand for me and pulled me up beside him. Well, now I know his biceps and all those muscles weren't just for display. He really did use it on pulling e out of the water.