PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87

Start from the beginning

She about to get up but he hold her wrist.

Ajay : Anything you want to know now?

She pull her hand back.

Veesha : I don't want to know about anything..

She get up and take few steps.

Ajay : Podi..

She turned back to Ajay. She point him with her fore finger.

Veesha : Di poothu pessere vela'veche kathe'ne solliten..

Ajay : Accept me as a friend..Naa di poothu pessematen Di! Di! Di! Di!

After he said that,He winked at her then show his tongue😜. She glared at him for being naughty. He roll his eyes then pull his blanket and cover himself. He lying down and close his eyes to sleep. Veesha frowned at him for act infront of other people serious but then to her abit silly and childish. At last she smiled to herself then let him sleep.

*It's late evening

The sky turns dark. It's going to be night. Veesha come inside the the room. The door remain open so the room was little dim. Veesha come near Ajay who is sleeping.

Veesha : Ajay..

She whispered.

Veesha : Ajay..

She tried alittle louder. Ajay still sleeping. She shook his shoulder gently.

Veesha : Ajay..Wake up..You need take medicine..

Ajay : Naa Medicine padiche ena iruke..Enak'ke ipo medicine tehve..😴(sleepy voice)

He blabbering in sleep. She frowned at him then stroking her chin.🤔

Veesha : Hmm? Ajay?

He turn alittle and continue sleeping.

Veesha : Ajay..What did you said?

No sound.

Veesha : Ajay!

She tried to wake him again. He wake up then open his eyes and see Veesha in same room but in dark.

Ajay : What's the matter?

Veesha : I'm trying to waking up you for sometime..

Ajay : Why?

Veesha : You need to bath and take medicine..

He sighed.

Ajay : Ohh..

He tried to get up slowly as his wife helped him too. He rub his eyes,Veesha went to switch on the light. She walk back to him.

Ajay : Enake thugam varethe,Veesha..I'm going sleep again..

He closed his eyes and tried to sleep again. He lean on headboard.

Veesha : No..You are not..(low tone)

He open his eyes and see her then pouted. She chuckled at him.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Ajay leaning on bathroom wall while sitting on the shower tub and trying to sleep again. After awhile, in sleep Ajay's hand accidently push shampoo container and it's make a sound. Veesha knock the door.

Veesha : Ajay..You okay?

Ajay : I'm fine,Veesha..

He open his eyes and just want to take shower.

When it's take long time for Ajay to bath. Veesha check the time,she looks worried. She went to the door once again and knock it.

Veesha : Are you finish bath?