Chapter 10

Georgy took a break from rewatching Sense8 to look at his phone, ignore messages from people he didn't want to talk to and gather everything he needed to do his nightly skincare routine when his stomach started to growl. He ignored it the first two times, but the third time was the charm.

"Fuck it, I'm not getting any dick tonight anyway."

And with that, Georgy grabbed a twenty from a care package his mother sent him and took off to whatever fast food joint would be open after midnight.

It was Wendy's, and what was rare about this particular one was that they were open inside after midnight on weekends as well. It was the only one in the city that did this.

Georgy was halfway through one of his two number eight combos when he heard someone else at the front counter.

"I'll just do a fofofo and call it a night."

He chuckled, "Niggas really do be sounding like that, huh?" Georgy thought to himself.

He glanced over at the front counter and made eye contact with the guy who spoke.

Instantly, his smile faded away.

"You!" Georgy and Deion exclaimed as they marched over to each other halfway."I don't remember summoning Beetlejuice," Georgy stared Deion down.

"Look, I ain't in the mood from some lame ass jokes from a lame ass-"

"Lame ass, what? Fag?" Georgy shoved Deion.

"Yo, chill! I wasn't gonna say nothing like that!"

"Look, I don't give a fuck if y'all want to fight, but take that shit out to the parking lot at least," the Wendys Cashier told the boys as she folded her arms.

"I don't want any trouble," Deion said holding his hands up.

Georgy unclenched his fists and sighed, "I apologize," he told the cashier genuinely. He glared at Deion before spinning on his heel and walking back to his booth.

Deion followed close behind him, "I'm not some homophobe or anything like that."

"Well, your best friend is. And you enable his behavior, so I don't see how that's any better."

Deion was silent for a moment, "I guess that's true."

"And don't try to make an excuse- wait, you agree?" Georgy's eyes widened.

"I let Ricky do and say a lot of shit that he shouldn't be doing and saying. Maybe I'm a shitty friend. I know I'm a shitty boyfriend."

Georgy was stunned over Deion's confession, not to mention confused as to why he was venting to him. Was he that desperate for a conversation at the moment?

"Uh uh, leave," Georgy said as he snapped back to reality.

"What I do?"

"You are not about to sit here and make me feel sorry for your ass. Not after you punched in me the face!"

"Because you hit Ricky!"

"I was defending Landon!"

"And I was defending Ricky!"

Georgy rolled his eyes and took a bite of another fry. When Deion went to grab one, Georgy smacked his hand away.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Deion rubbed his hand.

"Good," Georgy smiled. "Besides, why are you here alone? I can tell you aren't used to being alone."

"How you know that?"