Lastly, Pogo came addressing for Luther to begin the ceremony.

"Whenever you're ready dear boy." 

Luther glanced down at the urn taking a few steps forward, opening the jar and upside down emptying out the remains of their father. 

There was an uncomfortable pause, as they looked at the ashes in the floor. 

Luther glanced up, "Probably would have been better with some wind." 

Allison looked down no words to express the epic fail that had just transpired. 

Adara scoffed her hand over her mouth as a way to subdue the small laugh that was emerging, "That was pretty anticlimactic."

Everyone gave her a look of annoyance, besides Klaus who stifled a laugh. 

Pogo brought the attention back to the ceremony. "Does anyone wish to speak?"

He glanced around as everyone avoided eye contact, in fear of if they did they'd be called up to speak.

Pogo noticing no one would speak up decided to give a few words, "Very well," He looked down for a moment.

"In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt."

"He was my master and my friend, and I shall miss him very much."

Adara looked down small tears begged to fall, as Pogo emotional speech was delivered.

A small handkerchief was shoved in front of her face. Taking the handkerchief she looked at Five as he stared straight ahead not giving a glance her way. 

"He leaves behind a complicated history-"

"He was a monster," Diego spoke up.

"He was a bad person and a worse father. The world is better off without him."

Allison clenched her jaw frustration embedded in her face, "Diego."

If it could the rain came down harder each droplet adding more weight on Adara's umbrella. 

"My name is Number Two. You know why?" He turned towards her. "Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had mom do it."

At the mention of her name their Mother looked around, "Would anyone want anything to eat?"

Vanya assured her, her voice quiet barely heard over the rain, "No it's okay mom."

"Oh, okay."

"Look, you wanna pay your respects?" Diego walked forward his voice booming against the rain. "Go ahead. But, at least be honest of the kind of man he was."

"You should stop talking now." Diego looked at him with disbelief. "You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One."

"I am warning you." Luther stepped forward.

"After everything, he did to you?" Diego stalked closer spitting out facts at Luther.