f i v e

A confident smirk curled up my lips as I took a glance in the big mirror in front of me. I looked so fucking good in my Outfit, it would be easy for me to win the battle. Well, Taehyung and I had a battle like every event we went on together - the one with the prettiest pictures taken off at that night wins. Even though it was a charity event, nobody felt like it was. For the people it was more like a gala, than an event to collect money for sick kids or whatever it was for this time. They were happy as long as they could sip expensive drinks and meet fucked up people who only cared about their money. 

I quickly squeezed out my phone to send my best friend a short text. 

RichAndPrettyBestie
I'm done
You're ready? 

HighNoteBestie
Heck yeah, I am 

RichAndPrettyBestie
Better look hot af 
We have to beat Tae and his date 

HighNoteBestie
Bitch, are you kidding me
I always look hot 
Hot is my second name 

RichAndPrettyBestie
Okay 😂
When will you be here? I think we'll leave in about 15 

HighNoteBestie
Well I'm basically right in front of your parents house 
Let me in 

RichAndPrettyBestie
Commin'~

Just in case if you wonder, why I'm not in my own apartment right now - every time my parents came back, I slept in my old room, feeling home inside. At least for as long as they were there too. As soon as they left, those big walls covered nothing more then cold loneliness, leaving me feel so small and vulnerable. So I lived in my own apartment in between. 

One of the servants already opened the door for my best friend as I walked up to the hall. The moment he heard my steps, he turned around and instantly we both began to smirk. He looked just as I expected him to look - classic and sexy. 

"Look what sexy best friend I found myself.", he grinned as he walked up towards me and pulled me in a short hug. "You look gorgeous. We'll definitely win against Tae and his girl.", Kihyun said as he pulled away. 

*

Bright lights caught us as soon as we stepped out of the Limousine my parents got for us. They had their own and already went halfway inside, while we still stood on the big red carpet, smiling a little bit for the cameras before we walked towards the house. The papers already knew Kihyun, since he went with me to a lot of events before, so we hadn't had to answer any more of those stupid questions who he is, what we are and shit like that. 

We looked for the table we were supposed to sit on and walked up to it, as a familiar voice appeared next to me. 

"Wow, you did a lot to look great today, huh, Chae?" I turned my head - my lips already lifting, because I exactly knew who it was. 

"Taehyung." The silver haired boy in front of me smirked, before he pulled his hand away from the brown haired lady next to him and shook mine with it. 

"Nice to see you again. And nice to see, that we're sitting on the same table as well." 

"You damn cheater.", I hissed, eyes stuck on his more than beautiful appearance. He looked breathtaking, his chest only covered with a elegant red long sleeve, his tights squeezed into tight black trousers. He even had put in blue contact lenses, totally falling out of all the other people here, dressed in black, blue and white, just like Kihyun and I were. 

"You shitty cheater", I hissed again, but couldn't hide my smirk getting even wider. "You decided to go against all rules, tonight, huh?" 

"Well, I've never been one of those rule lovers. So I basically do what I can to break them.", we laughed, before he introduced me to the young lady on his side and went talking a little with Kihyun about a few lame topics. I took the time to search for the toilets. 

Even the fucking toilets looked like they cost the same as a fucking car. That's why I hated these events - everything was about money. None of those jerks wanted to help those kids or whatever (still haven't found out what this charity event was for), all they cared about was to show the world how rich they are.  

I stepped inside, closing the door behind me and walked towards the cabins. I got in and did what I had to do. The front door opened and closed again, showing me that someone else entered the bathroom, but I didn't care at all. 

I zipped my jeans back up and flushed, before I walked out of the cabin and headed towards the sinks. Too stuck into my thoughts I didn't realize that someone just appeared next to me, leaning casually against the wall. 

"What honor to see you." 

"Fuck!", I snapped, my hand pressed against my chest as I jumped a meter away, startled to death. The guy laughed and as I lifted my head to glare at this crazy dude, my jaw dropped. This couldn't be- is he fucking kidding me right now?! 

"Surprise~", he smirked, waving his hands in front of his chest. My eyes still stared at him in shock. Why was this jerk here?! 

"What are you doing here?! Are you chasing me?!", I spat at the blond guy in front of me, who just stood there, this fucking grin on his lips, like it was totally normal for him to be here. 

"Oh come on, you really think I would've got inside when I wasn't invited?", Wonho still smirked, crossing his muscular arms in front of his chest. "No. I'm here because I have to be here. But I chased you to the bathroom, that's true." 

"You creepy stalker." 

"You're damn sexy today, look at those legs, shit." 

"What- I just- for fucks sake, I just called you stalker and you still come up with those crappy compliments, are you crazy?!" 

"You make me." 

I couldn't reply anymore, this little- how could he be like this?! Even though I clearly told him that I was not interested at all?! 
I stared at him with open eyes and parted lips, this dude was unbelievable. 

"Whatever.", I mumbled and turned around, leaving Wonho inside the bathroom all by himself. 

"Nice ass!", he yelled after me, only causing me to fasten up my steps. 

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?! And why is he literally everywhere I was?! 

It's been a few days, hello again c: Hope you stay tuned! 💞💞