t w o

"Hyungwon, wait!" a loud voice interrupted my thoughts I was hanging in. I just walked along the floor in college, ready for my next lesson, as I not only heard him yell, but felt his hands on my shoulders only a few seconds later as well. I swear if he-

"I told you to wait, man, do you want everyone to make fun of me?"

"Because of what? You are the one who keeps running after me, I never asked you to.", I simply answered, what caused the blond guy in front of me to wrinkle his nose.

Honestly, he should just fuck off. I don't even know his name and I didn't want to. He annoyed me since... almost three months now I guess and I really couldn't stand his behavior.
At first, I didn't even realize we had the same lessons for almost two years. I wasn't quite interested in other people, I had my friends and I was totally fine with that. Other people annoy me, especially because I never knew if they wanted to be friends with me or with Chae Hyungwon. The son of a rich family, which parents were oversees for half of the year, sometimes even more. And I was stuck here, studying politics and english (in which I was a total failure), being extremly dissatisfied with my whole life. And this guy over here is not making in any better, shit.

"Your eyes are extremly pretty today. They glitter more than ever, what's your secret?", he grinned and leaned in a little, so his face was only a few inches away from mine. I immediately stepped back of, eyebrows furrowed.

"What?"

"I love them. They have like - the most beautiful colour I've ever seen."

"They are brown. The same fucking brown as yours."

"No.", he shook his head. "Yours are special."

Okay, slowly I got really annoyed by that shit. What's with all those compliments?!

"Listen, guy I don't even know the name of. I just told you to fuck off, why are you still bothering me?"

"You didn't."

"Well, I did now, so would you please leave me alone?"

"Don't wanna.", he shrugged and I could clearly see this creepy smirk lifting the corner of his lips. God, what have I done to deserve this?

I glared at him very annoyed, before I just turned around and walked away, heading to my next lesson. And of course, he did the same. And of course, we had the same lesson together, because he studys english too... at least that's what I thought. I've never asked him, obviously, maybe he studyied something else, but needed the english lessons for that as well, who knows? And who cares? Definitly not me. This guy and his strange compliments should stay away from me as far as possible.

*

Somehow I managed to sit at the other end of the room, hoping he would leave me alone now. Well, he didn't. It didn't even took 15 minutes, till the first note landed on my desk (actually my left seat neighbour shove it to me, avoiding every single contact with me, but that was normal for him and since he lost his glassen - I overheared that a few days ago - he stared extremly creepy on the big blackboard downstairs). It was from the blond guy, a 100%. Surprise, motherfucker.

"Can't keep my eyes off of you, you look so handsome when you concentrate. ♥ Since you seem to forgot my number yesterday (I bet you lost it), here it is again. 079*********
Call me :)"

Oh my gosh, how can someone be this clingy to someone you don't even know?! I didn't care about his number or shit, so I crumbled the note up and throw it on the floor, not even looking behind where he sat. I knew he saw it. Hopefully he would let it be now.

After another 15 minutes, the next note landed on my desk.

"Stop giving them to me!", I hissed as loud as I could, but still not too loud, so our professor wouldn't hear it, glaring at my seat neighbour who turned his head, only to lift his upper lip a little. Okay, that looked really scary.

"Guess the note couldn't be read clearly, the writing blurred, huh? I wrote you my number, so we can finally keep in touch :) 079*********."

What the actual-

"Can't you just leave me alone, for fucks sake?!", I cursed loudly. It took me a few seconds to realize, that I just stood up in the middle of the lesson, turning around, head probably completly red out of anger and cursing loudly at this blond dude who sat there, clearly holding back his laugher. That little-

"May I help you, Mr. Chae?", the professor asked, causing the other students to laugh.

"No.", I murmured, loud enough for him to hear.

"If my lesson bothers your daydreams, you are free to go whenever you want to.", he said again, his gaze still on me, clearly amused about this situation.

"Sit down!", my seat neighbour hissed, pulling at my shirt, so I fell back on my ass again. "You're embarrassing as fuck."

I didn't reply, but turned around to give the reason of this shit a death glare. He laughed even more. That brat.

Found out who his seat neighbour is? :D
I already have a lot of fun writing this & I hope you'll love it as well!!

Found out who his seat neighbour is? :DI already have a lot of fun writing this & I hope you'll love it as well!! ♥

Imagine Wonho smiling like that before bursting out into laughers, I can't, it's too cute