"We are gonna get a cat"

Start from the beginning

Bill: Hey Amber, do you have any ice cream.

Amber: Is that even a question? I always have ice cream.

Bill: Can we pause the movie and go get some.

Stan: I'm down.

I laugh to myself and pause the movie. We all get up and go to the kitchen. Amber pulls out three types of ice cream from her fridge. Vanilla, chocolate, and birthday cake. Birthday cake is my favorite. She also pulls out a bunch of toppings like caramel, fudge, whipped cream, sprinkle, etc. Stan and Alice look at the ice cream in excitement. We run to the cabinet and get out four bowls. We all start digging in with scoopers and put the ice cream in the bowl. I put birthday cake in mine. Alice puts vanilla topped with caramel and whipped cream, Stan had chocolate ice cream with fudge and Amber with plain vanilla and sprinkles. We are like little kids. I do love Alices outfit right now, high waisted jeans with a striped rainbow shirt. basic but cute. We all run back into the living room and eat our ice cream.Amber is the coolest aunt ever. She presses play on our movie and we all continue to watch the movie.

*after the movie*

Bill: So, that was a pretty good movie.

Stan: Yeah, I liked it, I wish I could have a pet.

Alice: oh my god me too.

Bill: Why can't you?

Stan: My parents won't let m-

He looks at me, a smile creeps out and we both turn our heads to Amber. She looks at us and gives a "Fine" face.

Amber: Are you more of a cat person or a dog person?

Stan: *laughs* wait are serious?

Amber: What kid has never had a pet besides apparently you two.

Alice: Are you serious, I've always wanted a kitty.

Stan: A ginger one.

They both smile which makes me and Amber smile.

Alice: Girl or boy?

Stan: What should we name them?

Amber: Calm down now, we haven't even sorted this out.

Stan and Alice sit back down.

Amber: I will consider go buying a cat, if you guys take care of it, like clean it's litter box, feed it, you know stuff like that.

Stan and Alice pop and run to each other, they start jumping up and down, "we are gonna get a cat, we are gonna get a cat"
Seeing them happy makes me happy, they both have been through some rough shit. I feel bad for Alice, she's delt with this her whole entire life. Soon they will both be happy I will make sure of it. I mean they are both almost 18 and then they can do whatever they want. I mean as in they can you know not have to deal with their parents.

*That night*

Im skipping school tomorrow to stay with Stan one more day, Amber lies to my mom and said that I had a fever and threw up. We all got ready for bed. Alice got the blow up mattress and we got the bed, Stan and Alice usually go back in forth between beds. Me and Stan lay in the bed staring at the ceiling. The house was quiet, Amber liked it that way. Me and Stan can't sleep in complete darkness so we keep a lamp on. We each lay on our side of the bed.