Backstory prt 2

Warning -- gore and so much more!

       Max huddles into the corner of his empty and bare bedroom with a piece of bread sticking out of his mouth.  He nibbles on the soft squishy substance as a rough voice calls him from in the hall,
"Maximus Elain Dragon! " His father bangs open the door with something.... No.... Someone behind him. A smirk crossed his face as Max freezes and puts his hands up as if he had been caught by the cops.

       Father pulls out Jade from behind him,  holding her light brown hair back tightly to the point her face looks distraught.  Her deep brown eyes look almost lifeless as the stare back at Max.  His father pulls out a cup of steaming liquid. Max drops the bread and stares deeply into his fathers eyes,  "d-dont. I beg of you. " Max pleads.

       He dumps the liquid on the left side of Jade's face and left go of her and the cup before turning and leaving the room.  Jade drops the the door screaming in agony and gripping the left side of her face.  Tears streaming down her face and into the carpet that and now burned her knees.  Max rushed to her side also skinning his knees and freezes in horror trying to figure out how to comfort her. 

       He hugs her shoulders tightly not knowing what to do and she whimper and shakes trying to get used to the burning feeling.  A small creek of the door.  Max turn to look.  A small head of blood fluffy and curly hair peeks in.  Her chocolate eyes starring through him with joy.  Max doesn't say anything as he hears the loud foot steps trail down the hall.  He turn his head away.