Backstory

WARNING -- Graphic,  Gore,  and so much more!  You can skip straight to chapter one if needed.

        Wack!  The sound of a wooden baseball bat colliding with a skull.  The reverberation ricochet down the empty halls of the house.  Coughing,  dry and shallow and blood splattered to the floor.  Silence -- "Ungrateful -- disgusting -- disobedient -- rat!" Father shouted, the sound of a whip hitting flesh between words.  More silence.

       A boy,  covered in opened wounds and bruises from his bloody back to his swollen face and arms. He sat up letting is pitch black hair fall in front of his golden eyes and cat like ears blend into is hair.  A small and snapped black tail laying lifelessly on the cold tile floor.  His frail and small body looking on the verge of collapsing and shattering to millions of pieces.  Opening his mouth to watch a pool of blood dribble down and seep into the cracks of the tile floor.

       His father pulled back his hand.  A slimy good for nothing lowlife that beats up kids that havn't even reached year twelve yet.  Slapped the boy till his body hit the floor and slid, causing his whole left side to be cut open by a piece of glass from the broken china that had fallen. Due to a collision of the kitchen table.  The father chuckles lightly and stares down at the boy.  "Oh Max, " A rough and sinister voice,  "still trying to protect your older sister huh?  Your nothing.  I've starved you to nothing! How are you still alive!?? "

     He growled so lowly and stepped onto the torso of the small boy,  his foot took up his whole chest and a small part of the boys stomach.The father press down till he herd the crack of a few ribs.  A small incoherent whimper of pain came from the boy.  He looked up at his father with lifeless eyes.  His father kicked his body bouncing him into the left of the table as another set of China shattered to the floor.  Another cough.

     Turning away from the boy the father stumbled across the floor to a closet just across the room.  Max slid up into his for arms and started crawling after.  Grunting as he dragged his legs through puddles of blood.  Reaching for his fathers pants and pulling himself up. Blood seeping into the cuffs of the old and tattered jeans.  A quick swing and a crunch.  His father kicked the boys face,  breaking his nose and sending back down to the floor.

     Small cries and a whimper of hushed cry came from the closet.  The father stepped back to the boy and picked up a large piece of glass roughly pressing it to his right shoulder.  The boy froze and growled out,  "Y-you leave.....them alone..." The father laughed and raked the glass across the boys shoulder before tossing it aside and standing up.  Blood flushed out and pooled around him as he screamed. He cried and held his arm close to the cut but not touching it.  The father drunkily wanders down the deaf Hall and slams a door.

       The small closet opens and a terrified mother rushed over to her son.  She pressed a already wet but brutality cold wash clothes to his cut and holds tightly.  Another scream as his body starts to fall still and he grows silent not feeling anything.  His cheek presses to a warm thigh and to small blurry bodies rush up beside him.  He smiles softly at them knowing that is his sisters.  All the talking and crying,  he can't make out a word through the haze.  She whispered softly "He's calm now.. . No need to fear." He smiles up at them before everything goes black.