"Hi bud, nice to meet you" I smiled wide

He seemed so shy but I understood meeting new people can be scary.

"Sorry bout that, ion really introduce him to anyone" Alejandro explained

"It's okaaaay. He looks so much like you" I said still smiling wide and not being able to stop.

"Aye cmon lets go downstairs grandmas giving out pizza" and he picked the child up and brought him downstairs and I followed.

We all sat down together and ate some pizza.

"Where are you from mija?" Maria asked me

"Born and raised in Los Angeles... when I was born my parents had already immigrated here 4 years before and gotten married."
I took a bite of my pizza.

"Interesting and how'd you meet Alejandro ?"

"Mom yaaa no, don't interrogate her" Alejandro interrupted

"Don't be mean to your mama it's okay"
"And well social media, and we decided to meet and hang out and well we're pretty good together."

"Ale, please tell me she's going to give me another grandbaby?" Maria said laughing and pouting her bottom lip. I was almost sure that she was joking.
"You're such a beautiful smart young woman" she told me

"Muchas gracias" I said shyly blushing

"Mama I said shhhh" Alejandro looked down smiling, staring at his pizza before taking a bite"

We all got a turn to ask our questions and talked for the next few 2 hours.
—————

"I had the best time, muchisimas gracias" I gave Maria a hug and waved bye to the little boy.

"Please come visit me sometime with Alejandro, my house is always open for you"

"So uh I think my moms gonna stay the night here so ima only be dropping you off home" Alejandro said right after

"Okay" I responded

"Bye mama see you later"
He gave his mom and a hug and we made our way to my car

"Wait but if we go in my car how're you gonna get back home then?"

"I'll have someone come pick me up don't worry bout it"

We sat in his car and he turned some music on

"This joint right here just went gold baby" he exclaimed excitedly
Bands started playing

And I started rapping along to Ale's part in the beginning