Chapter 5

Suyins POV

The morning sun hits my face as I woke from my deep slumber. Jonas was still sleeping and it was pretty early in the morning.

I put on my pink Disney long sleeve top and a pair of shorts. My hair was up in a ponytail and I was wearing flip flops. I was hungry like famished hungry, Jonas normally doesn't eat breakfast or he does but he doesn't wake up till noon.

It was 6am in the morning I didn't want to wake him up so I figured I had about 4 hours to kill. This was totally fine with me I love to explore by myself and see the scenery and welcome the scent and the warmth of this beautiful summer day. Now I don't know about you but the earlier I wake up the hungrier. There was an breakfast buffet that starts from 6:30 to 11. I figured why not spend my morning eating something that wasn't con gee for a change.

I happily made my way down to the buffet.

It was huge

There was different foods from all around the world and there was even a dessert isle. I was practically drooling as I looked at these amazing dishes.

"Good morning"

A chef said as he watched me looking at all these food.

"Hi is the buffet opened?" I said as I was even hungrier after seeing all of the food.

"Yes it is" he said

I smiled widely and went around and looked at all these delicious looking dishes. I first got a cookie dough muffin, some breakfast pizza, an omelet and a glass of orange juice. I went to a seat near the window and ate my breakfast and watched the scenery. If I could describe heaven it would be this.

I didn't stop there, I went back and got toast with butter, some hash brown mixed with sauteed chopped veggies, sausage, a brownie and more orange juice.

I don't know why but I was extra hungry that day, maybe it was because I woke up earlier, maybe because I didn't eat much yesterday anyway I had a beast appetite ever since this vacation started.

as the time got later the amount of people started becoming more and more. There was young couples, old couples, young parents with little children running around . I look at the young children running around wildly and think to myself what it would be like to have any kid again. I smiled at that thought.

"hey"

I look back and saw Jonas as he smiled down at me

"how was breakfast" he said

"it was good, it got better when you are here" I said cheekily

he smiled widely as he kissed me on the cheeks.

"are you gonna get any breakfast, there's a bunch of yummy stuff"

he looked around the buffet

"nah I'm not that hungry"

I gave him a glare

"alright alright maybe I'll get a plate"

and with that he went to got a plate at the line.

I went back to daydreaming. It really was a peaceful time that one morning.

A little while later....

Today like yesterday was great as the sun was shining and my energy was through the roof. We (well mostly me) decided that it was a nice day to go to the Disney water park which is located near the Disney resort. (A/N I have no idea if the Disney water park is near the resort but I'm just gonna assume it does).

I got my bathing suit on alongside some t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

"hey babe!" Jonas yelled

"yeah?" I called out

"do you think we would need some sunscreen?" he said

I look at my pale ass skin and compared it to Jonas's tan.

yeah I definitely need some sunscreen.

we decided to ride those two seated bikes to the beach first,

it was fun as Jonas kept yelling that he was gonna fall

I just laughed.

We finally made it to the beach...

have you ever smelled spring?

I know its a weird question but have you? When all the snow is gone and you see flowers start to bloom. When that one morning you wake up and you actually don't need a coat. You walk outside and the smell of spring just hits you? I know it may sound impossible but the spring smell comes with a little floral scent. You take a walk and the smell of spring surrounds you?

Well whether you have or haven't this is what it smelled like, a smell of heaven with a bit of coconut.

I've always loved the smell of spring

"Suyin there's a bee!!"

of course, my husband who can kill a prehistoric monster who has millions of teeth and is the apex predator of the sea, is scared of an insect with a 2 centimeter needle sticking out of it's ass.

I ignored him as he ran around in circle with the monster bee behind him.

After a while we went to the water park, in long story short I enjoyed ever moment and Jonas screamed every moment.

I ate churros while Jonas barfed

I took pictures while Jonas cried.

overall a normal day :)

don't worry I'm not actually bullying Jonas he had fun too I swear. Afterall this was our vacation and our honeymoon.

The day went by and I had a fun time, I laid down on the bed about to fall asleep.

Jonas had a weird look on his face.

"Hon whats wrong?"

he smiled and said "nothing go to sleep we have to wake up early tomorrow"

I smiled and fell into a deep sleep.

Jonas's Pov

what the hell was that?.....

find out in the next chapter.