Chapter 3

Jonas POV

As the sunlight hits my face I slowly woke up.

Covering my eyes with my hand I groaned as I turned to the other side.
I see Suyin sleeping, afraid to wake her up I slowly got out of bed and closed the curtains.
When I turn around I see she was already awake

"Good morning beautiful" I smiled

She yawned and stretched

"Good morning husband" she said

I gave her a kiss on the cheeks and excused myself to the bathroom.
While brushing my teeth I thought of what I was going to do today. I remembered that I would be leaving to go on a road trip with Suyin as our honeymoon. But first I had to take care of my business. Which was an water world aquarium. People go there to see all different types of marine fishes and to have fun at the water slide. Next to the water slides are resorts so you can stay for a few days if you wanted. Leaving that big business behind was a little worrisome. My co workers are James and DJ. I brought it with them but I paid 50% and they each paid 25% so I get a larger paycheck than they do. But still they were by my side when the shark attacked so they will always have my trust.

After clearing out to them about how they can help my part of the sea world I told them I would be leaving tomorrow to my honeymoon. They congratulated me and told me to have fun and relax because this will count as a paid vacation.
After that I went home and took my beloved wife out to buy some stuff for the long trip tomorrow.

"Does this make me look fat?" She said while trying on dresses

I silently rolled my eyes

Is this what I get for taking her out to shop for clothes?

After 3 agonizing hours of her complaining that she was too fat and then I had to reassure her that she was fine we went to lunch.

It was a normal cafe type with various finger foods and a nice menu. It was nice sitting down with my wife and talking one on one, we felt that recently we were too busy to really spend time with each other.

After lunch we went home and started packing.

We packed all the way into midnight and sense we had to wake up at 5:30 tomorrow we figured we needed to sleep early.

The early next morning I woke up before Suyin
I look over at her and quietly move out of the bed.
I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. You know the usually morning routine. After that I went out to find Suyin looking through the suitcases, she does this, she gets worried that we will forget something.

I sat down at the bed as I watched her organize everything

"Oh....your done?" She said

I nodded my head

She looked around at the messy piles

"I'm sorry this will take a while" She said with a sad face

I gave her a smile and left the room

I went to my car and drove to my favorite donut place and also Suyin's favorite congee place.

Today the weather was nice, it was sunny but windy and there wasn't any traffic along the way. It could be due to the fact that it's 5 in the morning.
Thank god the food place opens 24/7

I picked up my delicious donuts and Suyin congee
And drove back home.

When I got home Suyin was ready and at the table waiting for me.
She gave me a smile and ran to me, hugged me and took my food away.

"Oh thank you" She said with a big smile before taking a big spoonful of the congee.

I laughed at her silliness and ate my donuts.

After about 20 minutes we where done.
I loaded the suitcase to my car and we where ready for our road trip.

First stop Shanghai Disney Resort.

A/N
At first this wasn't suppose to be a road trip. I wanted them to go somewhere near an ocean. I remember I saw a photo of li bing bing and Jason on a boat and Jason had his hand around her waist and she was smiling. I thought that picture would of been perfect for this story so I tried to find it but I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE what the hell.

P.s
No it's not the one where they where on the boat scene in meg bing bing had a white dress and her hair was down and Jason was looking at her face while holding her waist and she was holding his back. They looked like a genuine couple.