Chapter 15 - Part Two

Gracie's POV

(Same day as last chapter)

Dylan has been in a mood for the last two hours since I spoke to Denver. I can't fault him, but it's my decision.

I'm currently standing in front of the fire place, staring at the logs burning while zoned out.

"Grace." He breathes, scaring the crap out of me. My heart nearly breaks when I turn around and see his face as he stands in the door way. He looks broken and guilty.

"I-I'm not changing my mind. If you won't let me do this for you, then please just let me do it to protect my sister. She's already been raped twice." Tears slip down my cheeks as I think about my sister.

"Grace, he r-raped you. Dan and Charlie will constantly be around her and-" The pleading in his eyes. Damn.

"He's a gang leader, Dylan. Who's to say he wont hurt Dan and Charlie just to get to her? I'm doing it." I bite my lip to stop myself from sobbing as I brush past him and run up the stairs.

I run into the room at the end of the hall, the room the boys told me is now mine for as long as I stay here with them.

The first thing I do is climb under the blush white covers and curl up into a ball while I sob.

After a while I remember that I'm wearing Dylan's T-shirt and then cry more because I've got snot and tears all over it.

Why do I always get myself into these situations?

What is wrong with me?

I'm willingly going to have sex with my rapist...

Can I even call it sex, or is it still rape because I don't actually want to do it?

But I'm consensually going there to have sex. 

But he's basically bribing me with the promise of keeping my sister and Dylan safe.

I let out a loud scream of frustration and anger as I pull as hard as I can on my hair.

I continue to sob and sob until they become silent, my ribs and stomach ache and I feel like I need to throw up.

Eventually, my tears dry up, my throat goes dry and I feel myself drifting off to sleep.

I hear footsteps but I chose to ignore them. I'm too tired to care.

"I'm so sorry, Grace." Dylan whispers. His lips softly brush over my forehead.

****************************************************************

Gracie's POV

I woke up feeling just as tired as I felt when I fell asleep, if not more.

I'm currently standing in the kitchen making scrambled eggs on toast for the four of us.

I decided to do what I always do. I ignore my feelings and push on like nothing ever happened.

"Breakfast!" I scream, placing the plates on the table and getting BBQ and Tomato sauce out of the cabinets.

John runs into the room with only black boxers on. The first thing he does is throw himself down on a chair opposite me and take a huge bite.

"You might wanna actually chew your food before you swallow." I laugh as he takes another bite.

He just smiles through his teeth and continues to eat. I roll my eyes as I squirt tomato sauce all over my eggs and toast.

Dylan walks into the room wearing black jeans, a white T-shirt, a jean jacket with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and white trainers.