Chapter 6: "Supes c'mon"

A/n
Okay so this took longer than 2 weeks and I super sorry about that.
Please enjoy this chapter, and I'll try making an updating schedule for the future.
Enjoy!!!😁

Y/n pov

It took about a second to get to my place. The Watchtower had some type of transporter on board, and they beamed us to the top of my building complex. The top of my building was like every other, but we had a railing surrounding the top. A man fell a few years back, and our "manager" has been very paranoid about to happening again.

"Neat," I said nodding my head.

"Neat? That's it? Neat?" He said surprised. "Have you seen something cooler? I mean when Flash and I first saw this thing we were super excited and impressed" he said sitting on the railing. "You sound like Batman," he said looking off into the distance.

3rd person

The sun was setting perfectly over the city. You're building was built a few blocks away from the Daily Planet. From the top of the building, it looked as though the sun had perfectly aligned with the global, giving it a heavenly presence.
Now this was not you're real home. Because of your work, and you finding yourself traveling often from Gotham to Metropolis, you bought yourself a little apartment in Metropolis. You came from a wealthy family (explains closeness with Bruce) and were a very welled paired/famous reporter. You worked for the Gotham Gazette, but was often called to Metropolis, Central City, Star City, and anywhere that sported 'super' activity.
For the last few weeks you've been staying at your home in Metropolis. This was your 'vacation from the crazy if Gotham. You won't lie though. You love that craziness, but a vacation from it is good every now and again.

"It's not like I don't find it amazing," you said walking over to him. "I just also find it neat". You reached for the railing and tried to hop on it when Superman stopped you.

"I don't want you to fall" he said cautiously.

"Relax," you said now sitting on the rail. "You'll catch me". He smiled and looked back out to the sunset.

"Supes, I want to talk to you about Lois". You took his hand. "I know you loved her and--"

"Y/n" he squeezed your hand back. "Perhaps another time" he said not looking at you.

"Supes c'mon you can't keep it in like this you gotta-"

"Y/n, right now I would just like to enjoy this sunset. I will talk about it, just not right now" he locked his eyes with yours. "You survived his attack and I'm am so honestly grateful". He took your other hand in his. " I just want to enjoy the good right now you know? I just want..." He trailed off.

"You just want to think and breathe. To finally accept it as a part if your life. I understand" you hopped off the rail and turned to face him. "I'm here when you need it okay" you smiled.

"Thank you," he said with a weak smile.

"Anytime" you replied. "Good night flyboy".

"Night".

With that, you headed through the door leading to the stairs and went back to your apartment.
As you got to your door, you noticed it was left ajar. 'Ugh again' you thought.

"Bruce you need to stop coming in here when---oh my God!!" Standing before you was the very monster you wished to never see again....Maxolo.

A/n

Guys I'm sorry this took so long and its super short. I'm having a bit of a writers block. I'll try to write more next time. Thank you for bearing with me!!!!
❤️❤️