Chapter 5: "Hey she's alive"

A/N
Jesus this took a while. Sorry it's kinda short. I've been all over the place lately and haven't had the motivation to write :( college has been kicking my ass😂

Don't worry I'm getting it back slowly, so I'll update within the next 2 weeks😁😁
Enjoy!!

Don't worry I'm getting it back slowly, so I'll update within the next 2 weeks😁😁Enjoy!!

'What happened? Why can't I open my eyes?'

"Hey, you think she's still breathing?" 'I know that voice'

"Of course she is. What exactly do you think happened?" 'I know that pissy tone anywhere'

"Oh look she's moving!!" the Flash said with a grin. As I began to sit up, I came face to face with Wonder Woman, Martain Manhunter, Green Lantern (GL), Hawkgirl, Flash, and Batman.

"Where...where am I?" I asked trying to sit up.

"Hey she's alive!" Flash said a with a giant grin.

Sigh "of course she's alive you idiot". 'poor bats'.

"Where...where am I? What happened?" I asked rubbing my head.

"You collapsed". Wonder Women said. "Superman said you had a migraine then suddenly collapsed" she continued in a concerned tone.

"You're in the watchtower" said GL.

"Ah...yea I--I remember now. Sorry for causing such a commotion" I said trying to laugh it off.

"Don't be stupid y/n" GL said in a very serious tone. "You know, no matter what, you're always welcome here" he finished smiling.

"Thanks, guys". I didn't realize how close we've all gotten these pass few years. It's nice.

Suddenly the med bay's door swished open and a tall, muscular figure stepped out.

"Hey bats I got the--" *bang* 'hehe idiot dropped his stuff on the floor...what a mess' "Y/n?! You're awake!"
Next thing I knew big bad blue was kneeling beside my bed. "Thank God" he said quietly.

"I didn't know you believed in the Big Man supes" I said smiling. "It's comforting"

"Of course I do, I mean you're okay aren't you" 'this lil' shit, he's so cute :)'

"Yea I'm fine, I just had a migraine is all. Actually it's quite common for me to have them. You guys worry too much" I said smiling.

"We have to worry" said Bats. "That--he did something to you". By the way Batman sneered he I believe he was talking about Maxolo. "And until we know what, we're all going to worry", he said calmly.

"Bats" I said getting of the med bed." I'm fine now., So...can someone take me home?"

"I will" Supes said as though he was in a race.

"Hehe thanks".
'A flight home with just the big guy huh? This could be good'