𝟼 ► ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ sɪɢʜᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᴘʀᴇss ► sᴛᴀʀᴛ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

it was break time, again. the afternoon one. renjun had just finished packing his books and was ready to go back to the school's garden where donghyuck had asked to meet him again. they didn't have the chance to tour the whole school so they just talked a bit and donghyuck suggested he shows him around in the afternoon instead.

the chinese male headed for the bench they sat on earlier but to his surprise, donghyuck wasn't there. rather, jaemin was. 'what is he doing here?' he asked himself before going towards the young pink-haired boy whose head was down and whose arms were crossed. renjun sat down beside him to see that the latter was sleeping and took a brief look at him from up close.

renjun found himself gazing at him like a baby looking at their mom for the first time. he found himself gazing at him lovingly. he never knew that jaemin was so... breathtaking. like a flower that just bloomed a day into spring. he was beautiful as fuck. his pink-hair was glowing even under the shade, each strand shining like stars in a gloomy night sky. his eyes were covered by his long bangs but that didn't hide his long eyelashes that girls wish for so desperately. his skin was as smooth as honey, his nose was boopable and his lips were kis—

"what are you doing?" a high-pitched voice snapped renjun out of his daydream. the older stared at him in shock as donghyuck only had his eyebrow raised. all renjun could think of doing was to avoid eye contact, or just avoid what just happened. "uhh..."

"who dared to wake me up?" jaemin suddenly spoke with a voice deeper than the pacific ocean. his eyes shot open and glared directly at the brown-haired boy in front of him. who knew eyes could kill?

renjun backed away in fear as donghyuck only rolled his eyes and lowered himself to be at the same level as sitting jaemin's eyes. he smiled sarcastically before flicking his forehead, leaving a loud noise to float in the air. "you're not as tough as you think, jaem."

renjun tried his best to not burst out in laughter but he just couldn't help it. he let out a small chuckle and jaemin's eyes were now fixing him, leading the latter to stop and avoid his eyes again.

"now if you'll excuse us," donghyuck pulled renjun up from his uncomfortable sitting position, accidentally pulling him too close and ended up inches apart from him. "i have to go show him around so go back to your nightmare, yeah? goodbye then!" he left with renjun at his tail and headed for the building.

renjun was still not over that moment. his face was still red from it and his heart was still running a marathon because of it. he saw the way donghyuck was literally sprinting and noticed how mad and pissed he looked so he decided to stop him for he was exhausted. "hey, slow down." he mumbled lowly but loud enough for donghyuck to hear.