𝟶 ► ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i thought you loved me...

▬▬▬

isn't that the new guy?

▬▬▬

he's with jaemin again...

▬▬▬

i'm telling you, he's dangerous.

▬▬▬

let's play a game, shall we?

▬▬▬

should i ask him?

▬▬▬

what is he up to now?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

huang renjun. a normal high school student who moved to a new school where he meets the 6 people who he wasn't aware would change his life.

mark lee. a high school student in his last year. a fellow schoolmate of renjun's who he has never met but only seen at the bus station, on a cold and windy night.

lee jeno. a fellow classmate of renjun's age that he has never talked to, but sees him whenever he drives and managed to fall for his best friend.

lee donghyuck. renjun's next-door neighbor that he walks to school and back with every morning and evening.

na jaemin. renjun's new best friend that he had recently met and became close to. someone he trusts his life to the most.

zhong chenle. a seatmate of renjun's in chinese class at the very back. a shy yet cheerful kid who developed a small crush on the older.

park jisung. someone who sees renjun every day. buildings and apartments right in front of each other, jisung always gets an accidental glimpse at whatever renjun's up to.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

user "14110513914" has been connected.

user "14110513914" has named the chat "him."

user "14110513914" has added 5 people to "him."

14110513914
let's play a little game, shall we?

unknown(4)
what is this?

unknown(4)
who are you?

unknown(6)
and why are we here?

14110513914
because of someone named huang renjun that you all need to stay away from.

unknown (1)
and why, exactly?

14110513914
why, you ask?

14110513914
because he's *;?/¤+°-:#&µ

user "14110513914" has been disconnected.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

genre;
[ romance|
[ mystery|
[ angst|
[ alternate universe|

warning;
this story may contain scenes unadvisable for young audiences or sensitive eyes and may offend or trigger some readers, please read at your own risk.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃