3 - Dream Come True (SaTzu)

There was a girl who is interested on girls and like imagination . She like girls because she have no feelings on anyone Guys . When she meet a girl who is look alike her imaginary girlfriend in the future !

Sana's pov

It's funny the things that we remember from our childhood. One of the earlies things that I remember: me sitting in front of the television set watching Sleeping Beauty. Dreaming that one day I too would find my princess , of course she had to look just like my imaginary girlfriend . After getting my heart broken too many times, I had given up hope. My Princess seemed to be just a fictional character.

🌨❄ One white snowy afternoon ~~

I sat across from my sister Nayeon at local fast food restaurant, discussing how guys are just a waste of time. A handicapped lady slouched over her cheeseKimbap at a nearby table. The winters of Osaka seem to depress everyone. I looked up as two tall and short school girls , stepped into the room.

But I see only one in my eyes. standing tall, orange long hair and perfect figures enhancing the sweetness of her bling eyes.

As I hesitated to get up and leave, nayeon urged me to approach the girls . I decided to avoid the heartache and walked out to the car. I looked back and nayeon was gone. i waited inside the car, safe from the Cool .

Nayeon appeared on the rear view mirror, talking to the cute girl inside the restaurant.

Something inside me made me join them. Up close I studied her adorable nose, and perfect pink lips as she asked me for my number. My hands shook from excitement as I tap my number in her phone screen.

Upon arriving home I had come to the conclusion that he would be allergic to calling, like every other girl I'd met. Now I know her name "Tzuyu" and some facts about her and then we're became friends .

••••••

I began working on one of my many forgotten paintings. Less than an hour had gone by when the phone rang. I held my breath and when i realized it was Chou Tzuyu my heart skipped a beat.

" Hello, sana-chan do you have time for me I have to talk " she asked

Her voice was so manly and enticing, when she asked to drop by, there was no need to think twice about my answer.

" Yes, I can. " I answered

••••••

After rushing to clear the mess of paint off the kitchen floor and off myself, I heard a knock on the door. I took a deep breath, and even made a quick prayer, before opening the door. I opened the door to see the most beautiful creature, I had ever seen. In magazines, I see models, but nobody this Beauty . Her smile was contagious, maybe it was her perfect lips or her adorable face. I felt at ease instantly.

Before walking out the door be enticed me into her strong embrace with such a magical effect. I knew this was special. The next few days were magical. everyday she would surprise me more and more in with just how perfect for me he was. This was too good to be true.

••••••

One day she held me in her strong arms, and after softly kiss on my lips. Yes ! Now we are in a relationship . She told me that she only had a few more days left in town go back to Taiwan . I knew that she would have to leave soon, but this soon was beyond my imagination. I rested my face against his warm chest and after closing my eyes to record that moment in my mind.

" I'll be back soon " she asked

" I trust you but can you give a promise to me " I asked

" Of course "

Then, She give her little finger and I joined.When I look into her eyes , she smile back to me. I really love her smile . I hug her tightly and pin our soft lips . So I can feel the taste of orange flavored lip gloss on her lips is so good and unforgettable memories for me.

After kissing about 1 minutes. I put
my head on her shoulder and she hold my hand with her warm hands . When we look up the Sunset together , I think it's more beautiful than others days because of my girlfriend Tzuyu .
I love her so much ❤~~

People say that long distance relationships do not work. All I know is that its been nine months since the day that we met, and we haven't seen each other as much as we wish we could, but I believe that once I've met my Princess. I am not letting her go. She is the girl that I dreamed of meeting since I was a little girl. I've been waiting my whole life to meet her , I will wait for this character. I guess I was wrong ? or right ?
but I don't care. I believe my
Dream is come True .

~~ The End ~~

Thanks for Reading 🍒
Have A Nice Day 🌅