Chapter 5: The secrets are revealed

Start from the beginning

Andy would play all the boys before they played her. She would flirt with them, date them, and then dump them. She could even get revenge on the douches that messed with her.

Of course I would help her, because Andy had to be the worst flirt ever. She was also very oblivious and dense.

A boy could be asking her out, and she still wouldn’t think he liked her. Hell, I’ve been flirting with her and in love with her all my life and she never noticed.

Meanwhile she would be dating the boys and I would know all about it, and I could make sure that she never fell for them.

I still attempted to convince myself that it was only a crush, that maybe it’s just lust.

When I saw her standing there in front of me in only her bra and panties, I knew it was lust. But I knew it was also love, but I still couldn’t admit that yet. I tried so hard to get over her, and when I finally think I do, I see her and all the feelings return again.

She didn’t even realize what her bare body was doing to me.

My eyes looking up and down her curves, it was making me very excited. I knew if I was in there any longer I wouldn’t be able to handle it, so I left the room as quickly as I could. It took me awhile to stop picturing her naked in my head.

It was a genius plan… or so I thought. Every time I saw a guy looking up and down her body, I wanted to rip there head off.

Especially those players who made fun of her before and now had the audacity to actually hit on her.

I did my best to keep my cool. Even flirted with a few girls to keep my mind off of Andy, but all I would be able to think about was how the girl couldn’t even compare to Andy.

But who I hated the most, was Cole.

Andy actually had a crush on Cole so I never liked him. Now that he’s flirting with her and she actually likes it, I had no idea how I was going to stop that.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Andy was fine with the idea of getting revenge, but she had no idea of my ulterior motive.

I knew I could never tell her about how I felt. My plan of making sure that she wasn’t going to fall for anyone wasn’t going to work forever. But right now it will have to do.

**Andy’s POV**

When I got home with Mason, I wasn’t sure who was going to be home. I knew I was going to have to do my best to go upstairs without anyone seeing what I was wearing; I really wasn’t in the mood for a lecture.

When I slowly opened the front door, and peeked my head in no one was visible in the living room.

So I quietly stepped inside staying close to the wall, making sure no one was in sight.