45. narrative // author's

when jeongyeon got on her car, she started driving to nayeon's dorm. she planned to go on an amusement park for their first weeksary. she's sure that nayeon is going to enjoy their simple date.

as she arrived at her girlfriend's place, she beeped twice and waited for nayeon. 

the moment nayeon started walking towards the car, jeongyeon felt her heartbeat fasten its pace. she felt it thumped like it was going to escape out of her body. 

"jeongie?" nayeon called out while waving her hands infront of jeongyeon's face, making the latter get back to reality.

"happy first weeksary, love." jeongyeon greeted the older with a smile, as she reached for the flowers at the backseat and gave it to nayeon.

"aww happy first weeksary!" nayeon said before giving the younger a peck on her lips and a tight and loving hug. "ikaw a. masyado mo kong inii-spoil." she continued as she pinched jeongyeon's nose which made the latter whine.

"aray naman!" jeongyeon glared at the older.

"what?" nayeon asked innocently.

"nevermind. ang cute mo ngayon love!" jeongyeon said while stretching nayeon's cheeks making her revenge.

"i know. pero you don't have to do that hng~!" the older sulked as she pouted cutely, which made jeongyeon chuckled.

jeongyeon kissed nayeon's cheek before driving away.

---

"dun naman tayo sa roller coaster!" nayeon pointed as she pulled jeongyeon towards the ride.

"dahan-dahan lang, love. baka madapa naman tayo kakahila mo sakin." jeongyeon giggled at nayeon's childish actions. she barely see nayeon being childish these days because she often becomes her 'mother' when they become girlfriends.

nayeon shrugged jeongyeon's statement because she badly wants to ride the roller coaster. 

as they reached the said ride, nayeon and jeongyeon stood at the end of the line and patiently waited for their turn. the younger can't stop chuckling at how nayeon acts.

"love, relax lang. para namang first time mong makasakay ng roller coaster e." jeongyeon said as she giggled.

"jeongie, this iS MY FIRST TIME!!" nayeon explained her girlfriend with the hand gestures.

"weh?" jeongyeon asked as she looked at nayeon with disbelief.

"OO!!" nayeon yelled excitedly.

"then you're lucky, kasi ako ang kasama mo ngayon." jeongyeon smiled proudly. 

"yes, i am." nayeon said before giving the younger a peck on her cheek which made the latter blush slightly.

the older started jumping cutely as they sat on the ride. their seat was in the fifth row.

"are you ready?" jeongyeon asked the girl beside her.

"yes!"

"then let's do this." jeongyeon fist bumped with nayeon before gripping onto the metal.

the ride started moving, as nayeon started squealing.

"OH MY GOD JEONGIEEEE!! THIS IS THE BEST RIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!" nayeon shouted as she raised both of her hands in the air.

before they reached the climax of the roller coaster, jeongyeon talked to her girlfriend. "love, make a wish bago tayo bumagsak."

nayeon looked at jeongyeon as she held the latter's hand. 

"jeongyeon, i love you." nayeon said right after, the ride fell from the sky.

both the girls screamed at the top of their lungs.

as the ride stopped, jeongyeon helped nayeon get out of her seat.

she hugged her girlfriend, and whispered. "i love you too."