21. narrative // author's

"Antagal naman nila Jeongie." Nayeon stated, annoyingly.

"Anong oras ba kasi pinag-usapan niyo?" Sana asked her.

She gave her a look, "Two o'clock."

"Aysh, two forty-five na wala pa rin sila! Kapag three na, at wala pa rin sila--" Sana was cutted of by a girl's voice.

"Hi Yeon!" Nayeon heard someone greeted from her back, so she turned around and faced the person.

---

"Nayeeeonieee!!! Gising naa!!" Nayeon woke up, whe she felt someone shaking her body.

"What the fuck, Sana. . ." She mumbled, frustratedly. She didn't even get the chance to see 'Jeongie' in her dreams.

Nayeon half-opened her eyes, to see Sana bouncing on her bed, while laughing like a lil kid who finally went to a playground after a month.

"Anong oras na?" She asked, with a husky voice.

"Six thirty in the mowning~" Sana said, while doing an aegyo.

Nayeon flinched on what her friend did. "Why wake me up early? Wala namang pasok!" She scoffed.

Nayeon faced the other side of her bed, thinking na she should continue her sleep. Pero naramdaman niya si Sana na humiga sa tabi niya, and started to cuddle her.

"Nayeonie, wake up na pwis~" Sana did an aegyo again, which made Nayeon turn to her, and give her a death glare.

"Ihh!! Staph that na Nayeonie~ Don't you remember? Today is the day!" Her friend squealed.

Her eyes widened, "Today?! As in, today is the day that I am going to meet Jeongie?!" She excitedly asked the younger.

"Oh yes, baby Nayeonie!! Today is the-- Arouch!" Sana was cutted off, because Nayeon pushed her away from her bed.

The younger glared at the older, before massaging her pained elbow. "Yes. Today is the day. Pero ang aga-aga pa punyemas!" Nayeon scolded her.

Sana stood up, and shrugged her shoulders. "Edi wag! Akala ko pa naman excited ka! Ako lang pala!!" she pouted her lips, before walking away.

When Nayeon heard her friend shut the bedroom door. She quickly covered herself with the comforter, and started to grin like an idiot.

"Hindi lang ikaw ang excited, Sana. . . Kung alam mo lang, mas excited pa ako sayo. . ."