Old Joseph Joestar x Fem Reader (Old Geezer)

Start from the beginning

"I'm the wisest and most suitable to protect you if something went wrong," He said confidently.

You rolled your eyes, "Jotaro's Star Platinum is more suited to protect me than your hermit purple, to say the least, Mr. Joestar."

He crossed his arms over his chest at your snide remark.

"Just call me Joseph, I said that from the beginning!"

"That's a little disrespectful to say to someone who is quite a few years my senior," You responded.

Your attention was diverted to Iggy who had been rubbing at your leg signaling he didn't want to walk anymore.

"You are just a lazy little dog aren't you?" You said in a cute voice.

You scooped Iggy up into your arms and he nuzzled himself against your chest.

"I can't believe that dog is so fond of you, he barely even knows you." Joseph spoke.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm a woman, that's why he likes me so much."

You stroked Iggy's head and he wagged his tail to show how satisfied he was.

Joseph rolled his eyes and the two of you pressed on.

After awhile of searching you both returned empty handed just like the others.

"We'll try again tomorrow," Joseph started, "We're way too close now to give up."

Everyone agreed and decided to turn in for the evening.

The hotel that you all stayed at was pretty nice, they had their own restaurant and a bunch of other cool amenities. While everyone stayed in their rooms, you decided to check out what kind of food the restaurant downstairs had.

You sat by yourself at a table for two and silently enjoyed your meal. As you were cutting into a piece of food you heard the sound of the chair across from you move. You looked up to see Joseph taking his hat off and placing it on the dinner table.

You sighed, "Can't a girl eat in peace?"

Joseph grinned, "Can't a guy eat with a familiar face?"

Before you could speak the waiter came over, "Can I get you anything sir?"

"I'll just have whatever she's having," He said with a smile.

The waiter nodded and the two of you were left alone. You took a sip of your drink as Joseph casually tapped the table with his fingertips. The silence between the two of you was deafening, you wished he'd either get up and leave or at least say something.

You made eye contact with him as you placed your fork and knife on your plate. It was bothering you how close he had been to you these past few days and it seemed to only get worse as the days pressed on. You finally decided to ask the burning question.

"So what gives?" You asked, "I feel like you've been following me..."

Joseph looked at you dumbfounded, "W-What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean you old geezer! What do you want from me?"

"W-Well I—"