nine.

feelings.

jiwoo's POV

"Are you okay with places like this Mr.Kim?"i asked and he just nods and so on many people are coming so i was pushed but Kim TaeHyung who is behind me is there to support me i am still pushed so he switches our place and protected me i was just looking at him and for a few minutes it got more free space and arrived at his doctor and i just stayed outside the room but he holds my hand then pulls me inside the room and i was surprised.

"Doctor, This is Jeon Jiwoo my girlfriend and my fiance" he said and i am still surprised and the doctor is too.

"Well, you haven't brought any woman here Mr.Kim i guess she is special?"the doctor asked but TaeHyung just sits down the couch. And i remembered a few words he said to me before..

Flashback

we just walk until to his car and reminds me i was still holding his hands do i takes off my hands on his hands first and he cleared his throat and scratches his neck then opened the door of the car and i get in the car and same as him then starts driving.

"I'm sorry about my-"

"Isn't it a good thing?"he asked

"what?"i asked him confused

"That they thought it was true" he said and there is something in my heart hurts so i laughed akwardly

"Hahaha yeah true"i said

End of flashback

This is just all a lie. Everything he says is just a lie so i have to NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THAT.

"Can you chew foods properly now?"the doctor asks

"Yes but there are still a feeling in my throat that i can't eat a steak"he answers

"This symptoms only caused by being poisoned,food poison,trauma or phobia. Or it's either you really don't like that food. But which one are you there?"the doctor asked

"I don't really know doctor.. But my own says it's a poison but it's impossible because I'm alive right now doctor!"he shouted and sighs

"I'm sorry i shouted like that"he said and stands up then looks at me. I looked back at him and he pulls me out of the room.

"I hope you'll be better soon.."i said to Mr.Kim and he smiled then messes my hair aish. He pulls me to his car

"Shall we go back now?"i asked him and he puts my seatbelt on.

"Yes, i finished my appointment now with my doctor. I should have hired you as my secretary "he laughs and i laughed too

"Why?"i asked him

"Because you are too match for me" he said while laughing and drives the car back to work. I smiled at him and we arrived at the office in 12 minute And walks inside.

"hey there" matthew said at me and i shows him a plastic smile

"hi there kim jinseok" i said and he was acting hurt and holding his heart and i rolled my eyes.

"you are the only one who can be able to call me that name" he said and i just followed Mr.Kim TaeHyung to his office room.

"Matthew told me you are his ex girlfriend"he said and i was surprised

"He did?"i asked

"Yes he did"he answered, really that man.

"Yes Sir, what about it?"i asked again

"I just wanted to know your story" he told me and i sigh.

"You don't have to"i told him and he sighs

"Okay then if you said so, i am sorry for being insensitive" he said and and i bowed to him then walks to my desk and saw Matthew ugh. Now I'm going to see him always.

To be continued..