seven.

Ex Girlfriend.

Jiwoo's POV

I walk until i reaches our house and walks in.

"Are you okay honey??, You look so pale!"my mother has told me and i just nodded then walks in my room while sighing.

"I can't believe i did that.."i whispered to myself and holds the bed sheet tightly.

"And Matthew Kim.. he never change" i said looks at my phone then the gallery.

 he never change" i said looks at my phone then the gallery

I sigh and throws my phone on the table and lays down the bed but then i heard my phone ringing and i answered it

"Yes?" i asked on the phone

"Ms.Jeon Jiwoo, are you free this weekend?" a man asked

"Who are you??"i shouted

"It's Kim TaeHyung"he answered and i gasped

"M-Mr.Kim TaeHyung, I'm sorry i shouted!" i apologized and he laughed

"It's fine, so what is your answer?" he asked

"Yes Sir i am free" i answered

"Great I'm going to call you that day to where we are going and come back to work tomorrow.. You've been absent for past two days.. I hope you are okay"he said and he ended the call. Did he just got worried because of me? I smiled and places my phone at the table and saw a message so i opened it

From:unknown number
Miss me?

I was surprised at first but i know it's him. I slept so i will go to work tommorow.

New day -morning-

I woke up by the alarm of my phone so i silent it and walks downstairs as my mother and my brother looked at me surprisingly. Why tho? I looked at the living room and gasped to who i saw.

"M-Mr.Kim TaeHyung??"i asked when i saw him sitting there

"How are you Ms.Jeon Jiwoo?"he asked and i cover my face then runs back to the room embarrassed.

"Gosh, what's with him?? Visiting me??"i whispered to myself and took the towel to cover my face without make up and walks downstairs. Mr.Kim TaeHyung never saw me without make up!. I sat at the dinner table to have a breakfast. As soon as i finished eating i walk to the bathroom while holding the clothes for my outfit today.

"Ms. Jeon Jiwoo,i will be taking you to work now." he said and i was surprised but smiled a bit because i remembered our deal and so i took a bath and when i finished taking a bath. I walks out the bathroom with the clothes i took to wear.

 I walks out the bathroom with the clothes i took to wear

They looked at me from head to foot and to my face again.

"What?"i asked them and they just shook their heads and i looked at Kim TaeHyung and he smiled then took out his hands for me so i took it and we walk out from the door of our home although we can hear the comments of my family.

"do you think they really love each other??"my mom asked my brother

"i think so! they look like so in love!"my brother squealed

"i think they're meant to be to each other!"my mom shouts so we just walk until to his car and reminds me i was still holding his hands do i takes off my hands on his hands first and he cleared his throat and scratches his neck then opened the door of the car and i get in the car and same as him then starts driving.

"I'm sorry about my-"

"Isn't it a good thing?"he asked

"what?"i asked him confused

"That they thought it was true" he said and there is something in my heart hurts so i laughed akwardly

"Hahaha yeah true"i said and we arrived at the workplace and walks in there and i saw...

To be continued...