one.

Note: for more experiencing listen to you in me song by kard.

The jealousy.

Jiwoo's POV

I was cleaning our house when someone called our telephone so i answered it.

"Hello?" i asked then a woman speak up

"Is this Kim's Residence?"the woman asked

"Yes, what do you need?"i answered and asked

"Can i talk to Mr.Kim TaeHyung?"she asked me and so i look at my husband who is reading a book all along

"A woman is asking you"i said to TaeHyung and he immediately stood up and took the phone from my hands

"Hello?"he calls and he smiles like he was talking to his "real wife". I got jealous over it but i sat down the couch watching him laughing over the phone. Why would he laugh like that? Is that woman so important to him? I just stares at my husband feeling the jealousy coming over through my body wanting to break things because I'm overwhelming by anger. He putted the telephone down and looks at me with a serious face. He never change as if he hated me all of his life. Since this marriage is forced by me.

Flashback

"But Mom! I want to marry him!" i shouted to my mom

"i told you honey he loves someone else!"she told me but i didn't listened

"No, I know this marriage will work even if i don't persuade you because his parents will agree i know it." i said and walks out the house while crying and goes to Kim TaeHyung's house when i saw a young woman besides him.

"This marriage will continue Kim TaeHyung and you have no choice."his mother said and so i smiled. Yes i smiled and that's the biggest regret i did before and after the marriage with Kim TaeHyung.

Flashback ends

"Cook dinner for us" he ordered me to do and so i did working with our food he just put his attention to his phone smiling while I'm cooking still jealous. I look at the red wine which he likes the most i will serve it. A few minutes i finished cooking the foods and serves it on the table and then i serves the red wine putting a poison in it but he didn't saw. I am done with this life. I was overwhelmed by jealousy and anger. I sat down at the long table that we are opposite and drinks a red wine that doesn't have poison while looking at him.

 I sat down at the long table that we are opposite and drinks a red wine that doesn't have poison while looking at him

And he drinks the wine and i smirks. He holds his chest and coughs but I'm here just looking at him. He never loved me i didn't felt his love or even try to love me.. He has his eyes still open but i know he is dead and i putted both my arms around his neck and touches his hair. I love you and i hate you Kim TaeHyung my husband. I look at the table we had dinner still both my arms around him me looking serious and in this quiet house it's just me and my dead husband.

To be continued..