five.

Kill.

Jiwoo's POV
"What the hell did you just said?"i asked seriously and she was holding at her spoon and fork tightly.

"I am kidding" i told him and laughed but he just let out a big sigh

"I was scared at the moment"he said but then i just looked at him it feel so true..

"I'm just going to comfort room"i said and i walked to the comfort room and i bumped into a woman

"I'm sorry"i said but she just walk away and i saw that the woman is with an old lady. Maybe it's her mother since to how she change her emotion just now and to a very cheerful person. I walked in the comfort room and i heard someone.

"Your boyfriend is here?"a young woman asks

"He is with his "Fake Girlfriend" having a "Fake date" with her" another woman spoke up with sarcasm i grip my bag tightly this woman.

"So what are you planning?"the young woman asked

"TaeHyung already serious about me so.. What if i ask him to marry me? Since i think he is always ready then i will just dig his money" she answered and laughs. I can't take this anymore i opened the door of cubicle loud and the two is surprised but i just looked at the mirror washing my hands and the two just looks at me at the mirror and i took my lipstick and puts it on my lip and puts it back in the pouch and i looked at them serious.

 I can't take this anymore i opened the door of cubicle loud and the two is surprised but i just looked at the mirror washing my hands and the two just looks at me at the mirror and i took my lipstick and puts it on my lip and puts it back in the ...

I walked out the comfort room still looking serious and i look at TaeHyung

"What took you so long?"he asked me

"There is two woman blabbing about taking his boyfriend money and walk away. Poor boyfriend"i said and look at the woman who said that stuff and i grin then she saw me with TaeHyung and she look so jealous. And then TaeHyung was surprised when he saw me looking to his girlfriend who was just in the comfort room so i just sat down.

"Oh it's them"i said acting surprised. TaeHyung stands up and pulls his girlfriend outside the store looking irritated and the woman looks mad while they talk outside so i just watched at them it's better to say it than not. Poor Kim TaeHyung. I drink the red wine while looking at them a few minutes the girl looked at me mad and she walks away and i looked at TaeHyung who looks like heartbroken and walks in the restaurant where we are and sits down.

"What happened?"i asked him and he looks at me and smiles a bit

"Thank you for saying it earlier to me. I didn't expect that to my girlfriend or should i say ex girlfriend."he said and i was surprised

"You broke up with her?" i asked and he nods

"Woah, i didn't expect to hear that in the comfort room either you know!"i shouted and laughs

"Anyways, Thank you again Miss Jeon Jiwoo, i don't know how can i repay this kindness you did."he said and holds my hand and smiles a bit and so i smiled too at him.

"Your welcome Mr.Kim TaeHyung"i answered and we say our goodbyes and go back to home.

"Your home?"my mom asked and i nod

"How was your date honey?"my mom asked again

"Mr.Kim TaeHyung is such a gentleman"i said and my mom just shook her haid smiling and i hugged her then walks upstairs in my room. As i sat down the bed my head hurts.

Mind

"Cook dinner for us" he ordered me to do and so i did working with our food he just put his attention to his phone smiling while I'm cooking still jealous. I look at the red wine which he likes the most i will serve it. A few minutes i finished cooking the foods and serves it on the table and then i serves the red wine putting a something in it but he didn't saw.

End of mind pov

I holds my head while crying

"W-Why..."i whispered to myself

To be continued...