Ch.3,5 Sin of greed

*Someone wanted the sin of greed in this so why not write about who will get the sin of greed*

                                             *Fumikage's POV*

I was walking a dark night when I stumbled into a dark alleyway. He saw a tall drunk man with grey hair a big scar and some red clothes. "Hic, birdie what ar... hic you doing here. Oh, wait sorr..... hic.. y,  your a crow " the man said. I nodded and asked if he needed help to get home. "No I'm fine crowy, my name is ban, My blood is running dry  hic so I'm gonna die.... Wait your a crow, your supposed to steal things " Ban said. "No I'm actua..... " is all I could say before I got cut off, "Crows steal things so you are perfect for my power " Ban said walking slowly towards me. "As I have said I'm not stea...... " is all I could say before Ban was infront off me, he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Here you go now you have my powers, go steal or something " he said with a big grin

Fumikage felt great power and energy go through him and when he lokked over to Ban he was gone, not a trace of him. What he did notice was a tattoo of a fox on the side of his stomach, then dark shadow came out. "WHAT THE HELL, I HAVE A FOX TATTOO " Dark shadow screamed and Fumikage noticed that Dark shadow had the same tattoo. Fumikage was tired and went home, this day had been too long.

DS(Dark Shadow) powers:

Hunter: Can steal strengh and speed from anyone he pleases.

Snatch: Can drag anything towards him.

Fumikage's powers:

Immortality: Can't die of any wound, any sickness or old age.

Mega regeneration: All wounds heal in seconds.

Quirk transfer: Fumikage can transfer his quirk to someone else.

*This was kinda short but it was only to explain how Fumikage got his powers so please don't hate on me*