Prologue

*This will be my first chapter in this fanfic so I hope you enjoy this*

When Izuku turned 4 years old he learned that not everyone was created equal. He had went to the doctor and he told him that he had an extra joint and tat he wouldn't develop a quirk. Izuku started to cry, his world was crumbling. When Izuku got home he started to watch a video of All Might and he felt tears going down his face, his mom walked and and izuku said "Mom can I become a hero to" "I'm so sorry Izuku " Inko said while going for a hug.

*10 years later*

Izuku was running away from his choldhood friend and bully Bakugo who had bullied him as fast as he learned he was quirkless. Izuku finally got rid of him when he went into an alleyway and found an old man. The old man started to speak "Who are you " "I am Izuku Midoriya and you? " Izuku answered. The old man said "My name is Escanor. Why did you come here ", Izuku started to explain his situation over his bullying and the fact that he is quirkless, Escanor sat down and listened until Izuku was done then he started to speak "So even though your quirkless and has been bullied for years you still want to be a hero and not just any hero but the top hero. How prideful ". Izuku nodded and looked at Escanor who now stood up and started to speak again "I think I can help you, my quirk is pride and it's a mixure of 5 quirks and one of those quirks is to transfer my power to anyone I pleases " He said with a big smile on him.

Izuku just looked at him like he joked and then he asked why he would give him a quirk. Escanor answered  "I have lived for way to long, I have ahd a cursa that lets me live longer but I'm my time is soon over so I don't have a use for it, you can have it ". Izuku started to cry, he didn't think he would ever get a quirk but now he had a chance to get a quirk and to be a hero, he looked at Escanor and said that he would like to get his quirk. Escanor smiled at Izuku and started to transfer his power to Izuku. Izuku felt pain like he never felt before, he cried and couldn't even stand up. When it was all over he stood up and didn't see Escanor anywhere so he started to walk home, he was sure he got a quirk because he felt like he had power like never before. When he was home he ate katsudon with mom and went straight to bed, he didn't wanna talk to mom about the power because she would start to panic and ask if he was hurt and he didn't wanna worry her. He want to sleep to enjoy the day tomorrow.

Izuku's quirk:

Sunshine: When the sun comes up Izuku becomes strong and prideful and the higher up the sun stands the stronger he becomes.

Sun create: Izuku can create suns and controll the size of them.

Heat Nullification: Izuku is completely immune against any kind of heat and fire.

Heat Radiator: Izuku's body creates heat (His sword that he gets can transfer heat to raw power)

Quirk transfer: Izuku can transfer his quirk to someone else

*This is my second fanfiction so don't expect too much from me and please give me some ideas for the other chapters*