5

Your female coworkers scoot in their chairs closer to you- waiting for whatever juicy words that would spill out from your mouth. You being to sweat and only one thing comes to your mind in your panic to find words. Women are scary.

"She was late to the welcoming assembly-" Emiko pauses to giggle.

"Well you know (y/n), she's late to everything! She missed the whole assembly actually." Everyone let's out a laugh.

"Typical (y/n)." One lets out between her giggles.

"How late was she? Has she beaten her record yet?" Another asks.

"I bet he yelled at her!" You sigh at everyone's teasings, betting everyone that worked here knew of you and your lateness. It was a problem.. and you've tried to be early before but you ended up in a totally different building that wasn't your work. You just don't function in the morning, okay?

"He actually didn't yell at me." They all stop laughing and turn their attention back towards you.

"He didn't?!" And those were the last words you could remember before leaving to go back to your office.

* * *

You groan rubbing your head as you enter your apartment, your eyes scan the boring room as you search for something to do. Working on your presentation would be the best thing to do.. Hell, when did you ever have your presentation ready? Winging it has always had a decent out come for you. That all being said... this is a big project.. Turning towards your bedroom door with a face full of determination- you turn the handle, walk in- and fall face first into your bed.

Ahh, yes.