2

Your eyes widen as you were met with a handsome smile from your new boss. Light brown hair shaped his oval face perfectly as his grey eyes looked directly into yours. His thick black glasses were quite distracting, but other than that, man was he hot.

"You must be (l/n). Have a seat." His words snap you out of your trance and you feel your face flush. Wait, what did he just say?

"Pardon?" Your voice come out low and soft causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"Have a seat (l/n)." He points to the chair in front of his desk. You look at it feeling extremely awkward and anxious you obey and take a seat.

"You're very late (l/n), why is that?" You gulp, Emiko warned you he was mean, so telling the truth wasn't going to happen.

"I was.. um late.. Because-" He's office phone begins to ring, saving you.

"Hello?" He turns his back to you, answering the phone with a stern expression.

"Oh, is that so? Okay I'll send her down." And with that he hangs up the phone.

"(l/n), they need you in your department. I'll call you back up here later.." He smirks, you frown and get up to leave.

"Oh, right. I haven't introduced myself properly yet, I'm Kirisawa Tomoki." He reaches his hand out for you to shake.

"(l/n) (f/n), It's nice to meet you." You take his hand, his grip making you wince.

The two for you shake hands.
-but he doesn't let go for at least a minute.

"Um, you can let go now. I'll take my leave." His eyes widen, it seems he didn't notice that he was still holding on to your hand.

He let's go-

"Well, I gotta go see ya later boss." You quickly bow before making a run for it, he may be hot.. But- the he acted quite odd, almost creepy, basically he gave you weird vibes.