Chapter 1- The Jock

"You're such a jerk, Steven!" Jenna, my girlfriend of the week, yelled at me over the loud music flowing into the street from the party inside. It was homecoming night and my bestfriend, Blake, had thrown this party as a way to celebrate our win.

Anyways, back to my "situation", if I could even call it that, it happens all the time. Girlfriend sees me with other girl, we break up, I have another girl on my arm within the week. Hey, I know I sound like a complete douchebag but that's just me. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Okay, now back to my "situation"...

Jenna was the typical blonde, bimbo, cheerleader, easy to please and easy to forget about. Hump and dump, as Blake would call it. She had just caught me locking lips with Talia Jackson. I seriously wish she had caught me later on in the makeout session, Talia was an amazing kisser, not to mention fucking sexy.

"Babe, come on. She came onto me," I said lying straight through my teeth. What? You can't blame a guy for trying.

"Yeah, and that's why your hands were exploring her like you're freaking Christopher Columbus?!"

I scoffed, "I'm surprised you even know who he is?"

"Escuse me?" she said angrily.

"Nothing," I said quickly.

"We are over, Steven. O-V-E-R!" She can spell too? Man, this chick is full of surprises.

"Fine by me," I shrugged. She stomped her foot defiantly like a 5-year old then stromed off in a huff. I could already hear her thumbs typing out a text to her friends about what happened.

I stared after her for a while then walked back into the party. The loud music flooded my ears and the strong stench of beer made my eyes water. I knew later in the night i'd be in the small bathroom on the 2nd floor throwing all the alcohol I was about to consume up. I will probably have liver failure by the end of this party, Blake definitely splurged on the drinks. From straight up shots to wine coolers, you name it, he had it. I walked through the crowd searching for a beer, a hard task with the sea of other teenagers pressed against each other, either dancing or border-line having sex in front of everyone.

When I finally found a beer, I melted into the crowd, socializing as best I could over the blasting music, flirting with girls who knew they'd never have a chance with me and drank A LOT. I knew the hangover would be killer tomorrow, but I didn't care.

As I sipped my 5th beer of the night, I felt a finger trail across my shoulder blades, sending shivers down my spine, I turned to face Talia. She smirked at me lightly, grabbing my cup and taking a long sip from it before setting it on a nearby table. She sauntered back over to me, her hips swaying as she walked. She wore a pair of tight shorts that showed off her long, toned legs and a tank top, that frankly, she filled up nicely. Her eyes bore into mine and she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Sooooooo," she drew out the 'Oh' vowel sensually. I purposely looked down at her lips before looking back up at her, smirking all the while. "Where were we?"

"I think I remember," I said pulling her closer to me.

"Good," she whispered in a barely audible tone. She removed the limited space between us and forcefully pressed her lips against mine. Once again, I was entranced by those lips. Once again, I became Christopher Columbus.

Soooo what do you think?? Love Steven or hate him :)

Comment belowwww!

Comment, Vote, Fan<333