Chapter 17| 10 Years Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh god, oh god." You thought. As a habit when you were nervous, you bit down on your bottom lip.

Shouto stopped, meaning just behind the door, was the woman he haven't seen a child. He looked at you with his grey and blue eyes. It meant, 'You ready?'. You nodded in response.

Your childhood friend turned the handel, and "pushed" the door open. A woman sat in a chair staring out the window with silvery, white locks and beautiful grey orbs turned her head around to her visitor's. Shouto's mother, Rei Todoroki.

But you didn't see that, instead, a image of a woman with the same silvery, white hair but longer and bright (E/C) orbs. But instead of sitting there, Rei's chair was replaced with a bed. The figure was sitting on the bed. It was her. Your mother.

Immediately, you brought a hand up to your mouth with widen (E/C) eyes. You muttered to Shou that you'll come in after the two of them talked for a while. He saw saw your trembling form and nodded.
——
You sat there with your knees to your chest, trying to calm yourself down. It was true, your mother had the exact same hair, but she couldn't be here. It was only a illusion. That was what you kept telling yourself.

Just like that, a half of an hour passed. The door opened, making you jump at the sudden sound.

"Yeah, she's out here. Ri, my mom there wants to see you." He pokes his head out.

"Okay." You stood up, and followed him inside the room.

Entering the room, you forced yourself to give off a smile.

"Hi, auntie...."

"Ri-Chan, oh my, you grown! You're...you're.." the woman seemed to be shocked to see how different you were now.

"Different? Yeah, I changed a lot, huh?" You chuckled.

"Yes, you matured, I can't believe how tall you are now. It was like it was just yesterday Yui and I met!" She sighed.

(Note that you can change the parents name to anything you want!)

"Oh right, mom and her went to school together."

The three of you, well, mostly Shouto talked with his mother while you were just there for support. But answered the question Rei asked you personally.
——
It was a hour after noon when you decided to head on out to somewhere you dreaded.

"Hey, Auntie? Shou? I'm going to head to my mom's now, I think it's my turn to face my fears." You picked up your mini grey backpack and strapped it onto your back once again.

"Okay, I wish you best of luck, dear. Say hi to Yui for me, alright?"

"Uh sure. See you on Monday, Shou." You waved goodbye and headed your way.

You let out a breath that you didn't even know you were holding. Exiting the Hospital, you relied on your memories to find a flower shop that sold three specific flowers.

"Ah ha! I fucking knew it was around here somewhere!" You said to yourself as you pulled the glass door back to enter.
——
"Yeah, Dahlia Florals, Magnolias and lilacs. In small bouquets please." You told the old lady, who was the owner of the shop.