Chapter 7: HIDE ME!

Hello Readers! I what to say from now on I might add cuss words in with out the warning, but I will for gore stuff. Either way I'm back with another chapter! Let's get going!

-Last Chapter-

I don't want to die at 15! At least not by a pink haired Uchiha!

-Now-

*Fugaku's P.O.V*

That brat died my hair pink! Of all the colors!!! She is in SO much trouble![😂😅😂 I had to]

*Shisui's P.O.V*[Want to point out that I love him! He is probably my favorite Uchiha]

I'm on my way back, and all of a sudden I hear Y/N M/N Uchiha! Get back here! 'Holy! What the heck did she do for him to use her full name!' I thought/shout to myself (Yes, it's possible. I've yelled at myself through thoughts before. *pouts* Don't judge me!!!)

Then OUT OF NOWHERE Y/N pops up and crashes straight into me, sending both of us to the ground. "I'm so sorry I-" she then pauses seeing it's me "SHISUI! You've got hide me! I'm don't want to die at 15!" She exclaims then ducks behind behind me, not even noticing the awkward position we were in before. I mean we're cousins, practically siblings but any situation were a female lands on a males lap is gonna be awkward. Unless you are a couple, dense or well Y/N who doesn't really give a shit about most things.

I'm soon snapped out of my thoughts when I here a voice shout Y/N! I swear, if you don't come here now your in deeper trouble! Honestly it sounds like good ol' Fugaku is extremely pissed. "Okay okay, what did you do Y/N" I ask her while looking over my shoulder to see her. "I may have messed with the water in his shower..." She said trailing off sinking closer to the ground. 'WHY ARE WE STILL ON THE GROUND!' I shout/asked myself. "And, what else" I say turning around on my but. (Idrk okay! 😂)

"What do you mean and? ?" Y/N responded rather quickly, desperately looking around at anything but me. "Come on Y/N, I know when your hiding something." I say a little annoyed to why she isn't saying everything. She finally looks at me, straight in the eyes and huffs out a simple fine.

She then grabs my hand, bringing herself and me of the ground.(*sweat drops* Is that proper grammar??)
Y/N looks at me and says "I'll tell you just not here" I nod in reply, but not long after we heard more of Fugaku's shouts, causing Y/N to start running.
Seeing as I didn't have a clue where we were going, I kinda just let her lead me.

-
Yet! Two more point of views! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Yet again a cliffhanger! *is snickering* See you till next time! BYE!!
~Inferno