Chapter 6: Run!!

I got it! Like promised. Super sorry for the long wait. Let's get started! {I edited this, so it actually has Kizahi's name instead of an underscore.😅 I had forgotten what his name was and couldn't use the internet to search. I finally revise it SO yeah... Bye!}

-Last Chapter-

The main Uchiha household heard her cries. And Mikoto decided to let the young girl stay with her, her husband, and her son. She told Fugaku and told him he had to let her stay. And with that the couple left to go get the young girl, knowing what had probably happened.

-Now-

~9 years later~

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

Running..... just running. From who you might wonder, well that would be my uncle,... Fugaku the Uchiha clan leader. Now your probably wondering how I got into this situation. Well here's the story.......

~Flashback~

I always noticing that Fugaku pays more attention to Itchai than he does Sasuke. I could never do anything because me and Shisui would always be together and he would stop me from doing anything stupid. Which is what I did....

Do you know how hilarious it is to see an Uchiha with pink hair!?! It's even more hilarious when that Uchiha is the head of the clan,the Uchiha leader aka my uncle!

Yeah.... I may have messed with the water when he took a shower yesterday. The effect springed in while he was sleeping. His hair is kinda.....well.... a bright hot pink. He just woke up, and I heated a shout of anger. I'm SO Dead!

~Flashback End~

Yup. His hair is brighter than Kizahi Hanoro's hair, or his daughter... what was her name.. oh yeah Sakura! I've seen her looking at my cousin Sasuke, and her hair is freaking bubblegum! It's so weird!(Sorry to anyone who likes Sakura, but she is pretty annoying in normal Naruto, I prefer her in Shippūden)

"Y/N M/N Uchiha! Get back here!" I heard my uncle yell. 'Oh shit! He used my full name! He never uses that! He usually just says Y/N or Necice. That's it I'm dead meat!' I panicked inside my mind scape. Half of my focus there half on the real world around me,which consisted of a pissed off; pink haired; Uchiha leader uncle. I don't want to die at 15! At least not by a pink haired Uchiha!

~
So.... I was writing this in the car. Yup, in a car. With music blasting in my ears. But I did it! As promised! Until next time.
- Inferno