Chapter 5: Faithful Night (2/2)

Here is part two! The picture above it how your crying, you features are different and your in an oversize sweatshirt with sweatpants.

⚠️Might have Language and Gory⚠️

- Last Chapter -

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I wanted to scream, or gag, or something! But all that came out was a squeak mom but not before the man noticed I was there.

- Now -

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

The man had turn to me, and though I'm only 6, I could tell the murderess look in his eyes. Out of no where he was behind me, though he didn't hurt my dads red orbs{Sharingan} widened then formed a glare at the man. "Don't hurt her Crow!" My dad shouted still at my moms side from her slowly dying.

"Oh I won't hurt her, but she will hurt you." The man; who's name I now know is Crow; said. He then grab my hands and place the sword in them, gripping the sides of my arms to have control.[RAPE!! I'm kidding, but it was to tempting to yell that 😅] Before I had to register what was happening, he{Crow} had made me force the sword through my dads chest.

Again I wanted to scream, but nothing came. In a block of an eye the sword in my hands was ripped out of my dad's chest, and this man was making me slash at my parents. I started to cry. I never cry. I was always to joyful. It was like I wasn't capable of crying.

Well I was capable. I was crying. Right there. Crying like the little girl I am.

The man soon disappeared but not before saying Your next. I was left there, in my house. My clothing bloody from my own parents blood. I dropped the sword and my legs gave out, and so I fell to my knees. My mom had it worse than my dad but they both were alive, but barely. Stab wounds through their chests and slashed all around.

I was close to them so my mom managed to pull me into a hug with help from my dad. "It's okay sweetie, it wasn't your fault." She said with a weak close eye smile. "B-but it is." I say sniffling. "No honey, it's not..." This time it was my dad's voice, and he takes a shaky breath before continuing "...not your fault. We know you wouldn't do this."

At this point my eyes started to burn, but it wasn't from me crying. It was something else. "It's your mangekyou sharingan coming in. Your powers from our specific family speed it up so you skip certain steps." my mom starts but then stops for my dad to continue explaining "Remember that tine your friend was being bullied when you were 3, your eyes started to sting after you helped them. You normal sharingain started to form from the thought of losing you friend." He then stops and mom goes on instead "Now you will get you ability. *coughs* It seems our time is up." She finishes. "No, please don't leave me." I managed to croak out through my sobs. "Sorry honey *coughs* if we had a choice we wouldn't, but it's not a choice." My dad says

"We love you (Y/N)" My dad says again. "Promise *coughs blood* promise us you will keep smiling. Can you do that sweetheart" my mom says just barely holding on. "I promise" I say between sniffles, while managing to put on a smile. "Thank you, but remember it okay to cry sometimes." She says and gives me a kiss on forehead. "Stay strong kid." My dad says ruffling my hair.

*Nobody's P.O.V*

With that they took their last breath. And (Y/N) finally broke. She screamed and cried. Tears fell like waterfalls down your cheeks.

The main Uchiha household heard her cries. And Mikoto decided to let the young girl stay with her, her husband, and her son. She told Fugaku and told him he had to let her stay. And with that the couple left to go get the young girl, knowing what had probably happened.

-

And that is the end of that chapter! Little 6 year old (Y/N) is traumatized. That's all for today. See you all next chapter!
~Inferno