"Argh!" Volcan cries out.

"Isen! You locked her down right?" I ask, worriedly.

"Yeah, of course I did!" Isen says.

I know we can't beat her ourselves. We need to call somebody.

"Isen! Call Arlo! Now!" I say.

"Hurry up. I can't be distracted for long." Blyke voiced sternly.

"Riiing. Riiiiing."

Let's hope he picks up.

"Your call has been forwarded to an automated voice message system. Please leave a message after the beep. Beeeeeep."

Isen's POV
Damn it! He's not picking up. Who else could I call? Elaine? No, she'll be useless in this situation.

I trash my fist forwArd, throwing a straight punch at Volcan. She grimaces, biting her lip from pain.

"Stupid kids!" She shouts.

There's only one person I know who could help. I really don't want to ask him, especially after what happened, but I have no choice.

"Ughhh." I complain out loud, annoyed.

"Hmm? What was that?" Volcan taunts, mocking me.

John's POV
Sera and I are currently in my dorm.

"You have no idea how much I wish I could have my own house again. With the dorms, I have zero privacy." I say, annoyed.

"Come on, John. Is it really that bad? You make things seem a lot worse then they really are, most of them time."

"Heyyyy-" I fake being offended.

"Riiiing. Riiiing."

"Hold up, John. Isen's calling me."

What's it now?

"Yes? Hello Isen? Did you need anything?"

"Uhm, Seraphina! Is John with you?!"

"Yeah, why?"

I have a bad feeling about this.

"Tell him to come to Kovoro Mall. NOW! We need him this instant. We might even die without his help!"

"Uh, John you heard that? You should go."

Yeah, I sure did.

"Please hurry!" Isen shouted out from the other end of the phone.

I really don't want to, though.

"John, please hurry! They really need you." Seraphina said, worriedly.

"OK!" I said, a lot more enthusiastically than how I feel.

Remember, you're doing this for Sera. And for Wellston. I don't need anymore problems at school. If the school find outs, I'm sure they'll have a field day about this.

I sprint outside of the dorms.

Is there a taxi anywhere? Of course there wouldn't be, what am I thinking? Screw it. I ain't waiting for a taxi. I used super speed not so long ago, right?

I sprint, using my ability. It takes a couple minutes to get there, much quicker than the usual 10.

When I went with Sera we'd just walk normally. Before she knew.

I see a blood-splattered Isen and a scratched up Blyke.

Not today, b-tch.

Using Isen's ability, I put a lock on her. She charges at me with sharp, flaming claws. Little does she know, that I'll block it with a barrier.

"Damn you! You wanna try me, kid?" Volcan says.

I cause an explosion, obstructing her view. I turn my head to Remi, and almost as if she understands me, she runs and shocks her while she is distracted.

Strange. This woman almost feels... familiar?

For a brief moment, I see shock on Remi and Blyke's face.

Oh, shit. They don't know! You know what, it doesn't even matter by this point. All that matters right now is to injure her to the point she won't fight back, and get some answers.

Volcan has an expression of shock on her face, and momentarily stops. "John? Is that you?"

What the f-ck?

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please rate and comment!
-Lemoinx