"hi there! party of two for?"

"garrett"
"andrew"

we say our own names at the same time and the lady just says

"ok , table for gandrew coming up!"

we look at eachother and laugh.

as we get seated gare immediately grabs his phone and starts recording me

"where are we andrewww?"

i blush furiously and just hold up the menu and
say

"italian!"

we both giggle as he just tags me and puts it on his story.

i grab my phone and start to record him

"hey garebear!!"

he looks up unexpectedly sees the camera and just lets out the cutest whiny groan i've ever heard.

"andrewww!!!"

he has that trademarked goofy smile plastered on that scruffy face of his that i simply adore.

the waiter with a cool italian accent asks for our orders and since we both usually get the same thing and share, we go ahead and get that.

we both get cokes and wait for our food.

we always get chicken alfredo ,but it's the amazing italian home cooked style kind.

the waiter hands us our food and an extra plate for us to share.

garrett dropped half of the damn plate while trying to give me some of the food and he just gave a simple sigh that obviously meant fuck it

"you wanna just share off this plate?"
he finally said

"yea that seems simpler."

he starts to laugh

"what? what is it??!"

"you want me to feed you?"

is this bitch serious?

i started laughing.

"hey it's just a thought!"

"why would you think that?!"

"because you're such a baby all the time!"

"hey! shut up gare bear!!"

we simply laugh and eat our food and if we were dating i could imagine us attempting and failing to do the lady and the tramp thing

but uhh right now he doesn't seem to be interested.

when we get our check i tell him we will split the check as long as he gives me his card and warms up the car.

when he leaves i immediately use my card only so he doesn't have to pay a bit.

when i get to the car i see garrett in there talking to himself.

i don't find this weird because he does this a lot,
shit everyone does.

but he looks stressed and when he talks to himself when he's stressed, i do not need to be around.

i simply wait outside the car for 5 minutes then when i've seen him calmed down i go in.

"h-hey andrew what took so long-"

"are you ok?"
i felt bad for asking because it's not my place to ask but also i interrupted him.

"wh-why do you ask?"

"well i saw you looking stressed out so-"

"that doesn't always fucking mean something ,andrew!"

"i know. i'm sorry gare b-

garrett."

i feel like i'm going to cry so i look at the window so in case i do , he won't see me.

"no andrew i'm sorry.
i shouldn't have snapped at you like that because you're right. i just can't tell you why right now ,ok?"

"ok i got you, still sorry though, garrett"

"ugh don't call me that! call me gare or gare bear! i hate it when you try to sound serious!!"

we both give and receive soft chuckles from the slight conversation.

"well since you won't tell me what's up ,, i guess i'll have to find a way to cheer you up..."

"wha-"

"drive to the nearest ice cream shop, i'm buying!"

"ughh andrewww!!! i wanna buy!"

"well gare bear ,you're not, i am!"

"ugh fine! only because you're my best friend"

i wince at the word "friend" as it leaves his fucking perfect mouth.

?? why am i like this ¿¿

once the car starts going i see the city lights appear on his face kinda like how the sun did earlier.

he still looked amazing ,yet this time he was more of a calm/hot version of himself and that could've made me fucking cum if we hadn't of pulled up at the ice cream shop right in time.

the place looked quaint and neat, just the way us dorks liked it.

that's when we opened the doors to the rest of our night
(and the ice cream shop)

———————————————————
a/n!!
HI
i know this is short and not that good BUT I AM WRITING TOMORROW AND POSSIBLY ALL WEEKEND!!
i really wanna try and work hard for y'all!

i've been so tired recently so i keep falling asleep while writing these chapters lmfao so i'm gonna try and get some rest and then just write once i get home from school (on school days)

but hopefully during weekends ,i can do it during like noon or something.

anyways i gtg pass out for 10 hours

ILY SWEETHEARTS <33

2-28-19