Innocent Drunk CB

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Uno chance Baby, but you lost it" Springtrap laugh maniacly that you would run right now, Baby angeryly shift her faceplates but accept her lost. Freddy clap. "It was nice try" Freddy said and hand her over the bottle, Baby took it while looking at Freddy then the bottle, she is very unsure if this is safe to drink but she lost, she have to accept it. "Well here comes nothing but a pain" Baby lift it and drink it all up with lots of gulp, Springtrap and the rest of them had there jaws drop seeing Baby drinking it all non-stop, Ballora is more nervous about it since she know something about alcohols.

"Puah!" Baby sigh and burp roboticly and lay down the bottle to the ground, her faceplated gap start to let out some hot steam, her eyes isnt arrange anymore and now its more like its other looking down while the other is looking at them. Baby faceplate shift agressively, but then she tried to stand up but failed miserably and fall to the ground with a loud thud. "Is she okay?" Ballora ask tapping Baby head and because of that Baby instantly stand up but her eyes were different once she open it.
It was blue.

"Main objective: Celebrate" it seems that the alcohol had trigger Baby to somehow reset her circuits and that leads for Baby for somewhat to reboot and follow her original programed.
To make people celebrate and happy and her old personality. Humble, kind and innocent as fuck.

"Hey whats happening to CB?" Bonnie, the original ask with N.foxy on his right and Ft.Freddy to his left.
"We dont know, she said Main Objective then Celebrate" Freddy said.
"Naaagh...let her be, she will be back soon" Springtrap said crossing his arm and looking at Baby. Baby look at him " Do you want to celebrate?" Baby ask creepingly standing straight with her head tilted a bit, her blue eyes glowed in the dim light.

"Sure" Springtrap said plainly and shrug his shoulder. Baby quickly get infront of Springtrap and put a party hat on him and give him a balloon.
"Be a good boy" Baby pat his head and Springtrap expressing is uninterested and like 'SERIOUSLY?' while Toy Freddy is laughing his ass off while looking at Springtrap. Springtrap got pissed and hit Toy Freddy in the face, Toy Freddy hit back and they do it over and over again until no one wants to stop them and watch them fight like in the
"Try hard not to laugh" FNAF video.

On the other hand, Ballora was looking at Baby thinking she would take this as an advantage and would plan to have a very steamy session with Baby, since the two of them never got some time alone, Ballora thought this would be the best chance to snuck Baby out and take her to her gallery.

"Hey Baby" Ballora called out ans Baby instantly turn her head to her.
"What is it you needed Ballora?" Baby ask. "Would you like to celebrate with me?" Ballora ask with such a...sexy tone if i would say and this lured Baby to uncouciously follow her to Ballora gallery. "Were going to have a lots of fun~" Ballora cooed.

Ballora saw the minireena and the bidybab just passing by her gallery, they ask what happen to Baby and Ballora being the honest one tell everything that happen to Baby.
Then after that Ballora push Babu inside her gallery. "How should we celebrate Ballora?" Baby ask innocently. "Just wait there" Ballora said and going to the backstage preparing the...the bed of course.
(im making Ballora more pervert in the last episodes, oh mah gad)

Baby had to look around and notice a box of some junks, this is the box were kids forgotten there plaything.
Baby dig both of her hand down the box to find somethinh interesting and surprisingly..

CLANG

Two pair of round magnets suddenly attached  to Baby palm, Baby pulled her hand out and saw, she tried to wiggle it off but it didnt came off. She felt she was in trouble so she follow Ballora backstage and caught her arranging the bed that they have suppose to do their...steamy session with a top of sweet cherry lesson, if you catch my drift.