Chapter Fifteen

I was in the middle of drifting off to a peaceful sleep when I heard a quiet pop downstairs and then the sound of metal bouncing across the hall.
I shot bolt upright. I listened carefully and heard the creak of the door.
I quickly contemplated my options, part of me wondering if it was just Five returning from the unknown, but my confusion was settled when I heard two pairs of footsteps enter the house.
This wasn't Five.
I froze, listening carefully.
"Cha-Cha." One of them said.
"That's our kid." I heard another voice reply.
My eyes widened as I sniffed out their location, they were in the living room.
The must have been looking at Five's portrait!
I clambered out of bed but then froze again as I mentally calculated the likelihood of me actually catching these guys before they heard me.
I decided to risk it and walked across my room, careful to avoid the creaky floorboards lying hidden under my carpet.
As far as I could smell, my siblings were safe for now.
Allison and Luther were on the roof.
Diego was in the hall.
I couldn't smell Klaus but then I heard a splash and figured he must be in the bathroom.
My senses always deteriorated when it came to water.
I reached my door and clung to it.
The people seemed to be in Luther's room.
I was making my way across the hall trying to ignore Luther and Allison's emotional conversation on the roof.
I needed to warn them.
I crept to the floor that they were on and hid behind a door frame.
Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Diego walking through the hall. He stopped and looked to his left as did I.
There were two people in creepy kids masks holding guns.
I held my breath as Diego shot two knives in their general direction and started running, dodging the showers of bullets.
I started panicking.
I heard Luther and Allison race down and I saw Diego hide behind a pillar a little further up the hall.
He waited and tackled one of the masked creeps, disarming him and punching him.
I saw the other creep raise her gun.
"Cha-Cha! Shoot him!" The guy fighting my brother shouted.
I looked towards 'Cha-Cha' and took a breath. I ran at her, transforming into wolf form halfway and she screeched. She shot her gun and it hit me in the thigh.
I yelped and fell to the ground, transforming back in the process.
I grabbed my leg, the bullet had cut pretty deep. There was blood seeping through my shorts .
The creep came up to me and stabbed the barrel of her gun into my wound.
I screamed in agony, clutching my thigh as blood started to wash down my leg onto the floor, creating a puddle.
'Cha-Cha' leaned forward.
"And who are you, Wolfgirl?" She asked.
"Leave...Five...Alone!" I said through clenched teeth.
She chuckled.
"That's not how this works, Wolfgirl. I have to kill him." She said.
"No! I will not let you!" I shouted, blood still pouring out of my wound.
"Oh, so you...care about him, do you?" She asked.
I glared at her. "Um, duh! He's my brother, you bitch."
Behind us I could hear the other masked person kick my brother through a wall.
Cha-Cha laughed, "Well, then!" She said and raised her gun.
I heard a crack on the side of my head and my eyesight blurred and I faded into unconsciousness.

A/n Another cliffhanger!!! Yay!
Personally I don't like Cha-Cha but comment your views because I have had mixed responses.
I'm so sorry it's embarrassingly short but I will hopefully have time to update tomorrow