Chapter 50: Misinterpretations

Bet you guys thought I'd forgotten about you... Here you go!! 💜

Caitlin awoke the next morning, her hair dishevelled and legs tangled inbetween bed sheets.

At first she wasn't sure where she was, but ad it all came flooding back causing a pink flush rippled across her cheeks.

She looked across to the other side of the bed and saw it was empty, but could hear rustling from the adjoining room.

Finally, he reentered his own room. Caitlin was sprawled out underneath the covers of his bed.

"Found you," he said, slowly closing the door, his voice cracking slightly that way people's do when they speak their first words of the day.

"Wasn't hard was it?" she smirked, her eyes greedily drinking in the sight of the man stood in front of her.

Caitlin slipped out of bed, wrapping the bedsheets around her in as seductive-a-way as possible, but stumbling slightly as she tugged them out from around her calves. She walked over to him, her clothes scattered across the floor.

Seb stopped what he was doing and looked over at her, obviously distracted. He leant his neck downwards, and tried to kiss her.

"No." she said forcefully, but with a smile. Caitlin pulled his shirt back off over his head, and pushed him firmly onto the bed. He sank down into the mattress.

Caitlin fell gracefully on the bed next to him, and sank into the pillows, hoisting the long trailing sheet up to straddle his hips.

Seb made to sit up, but she pointedly pushed him back down again.

"Cait-" he began, but she cut him off by kissing his lips.

"No."

He kissed back, his hands making their way up onto her neck and into her hair.

"Not yet." Caitlin pulled away with a commanding smile. She took both his hands in his, and placed them back by his sides. "No touching," she whispered.

"That's not fair," he sulked.

"Shh." Caitlin brought her finger up to his lips and kissed him again.

It was a slow game - she wanted to enjoy it, but most of all she wanted him to enjoy it.

Caitlin stopped kissing him lips and moved to his jawline, neck, collarbone, shoulders, and neck - kissing every inch of skin available to her.

She could feel the struggle Seb was battling to keep his hands down, as she placed soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs.

"Caitlin," he whispered, Seb's desperation to use his hands evident from the husk in his voice, his willpower apparently nearing its end.

Eventually Caitlin sat upright, still straddling him and gently placed one of his hands on each of her hips.

"Your turn," she whispered into his ear, giving his earlobe a playful nibble.

Seb relished being given control of the situation at last. Instantly his hands flipped Caitlin over fiercely, reversing their positions so he was laid on top of her as he buried his head into her neck, his hands roving all over her body.

Their breathing became rough and fast.

"You're irresistible," he said whilst kissing her chest.

His hand came up to the back of her bra, but he didn't attempt to undo the strap. He grabbed the middle and yanked.

Caitlin heard the fabric rip and gave a gasp at what he'd just done.

"Shh," he said.

...that morning wasn't like any other morning.