Night One

Twelve AM.

This is the new night security's first night. I can hear the phone going off from down the hallway, though who would be calling the place this late, I don't know. The three on the stage seem to be dormant, Freddy himself almost seems like he's just a robot, he's so still. I can hear voices coming from the office, though I can't tell if it's the guard's voice, or the voice from the phone. Either way, it's been a long time since I've heard a human's voice after dark, so it's nice to be reminded of what people sound like when they're not screaming children or grumpy parents. 

One AM. 

The office has fallen silent, so whatever conversation might have been going on in there has been cut. I've noticed the little red light on the camera stationed outside of my curtain has flickered on and off a few times, so I guess the new guard's getting used to the dinky laptop management gave him to monitor the place. Bonnie's finally active, he's hopped off the stage, wandering around the dining room. Everything's pretty normal so far tonight.

Two AM.

Things are still quiet in the pizzaria. Bonnie's been wandering the west hallway, messing around in the supply closet and trying to get a good look at our new 'friend', which ended up with a metal door in his face. I guess there's some sort of rule that states that the security guards aren't allowed to let the animatronics inside their office, or something. That's kind of rude, but I guess it's kind of strange that the others are walking around after-hours anyway. I wish I could still wander, but I'm in no shape to be seen walking around. Besides, Freddy might get upset, and I'd rather not bring upon his wrath again without good reason. I may be a spirit, but I can still feel with this "new" body of mine.

Three AM. 

Chica's decided to "wake up" as well, as she's in the dining room now. I think Bonnie is fussing around backstage, trying on new heads or something. I can't keep track of him, it's like he teleports around the building or something. The Bear is still completely inactive, though I think I see him twitch occasionally, maybe his eyes moving. He's being still by decision.. I wonder why?

Four AM.

Bonnie's going back to try again, I just saw him go down the hallway. Poor guy doesn't learn, it seems. I can hear the distant clatter of pots and pans from the kitchen, so I guess Chica is rummaging around in there. I don't know why, maybe she's playing pretend or something. The red light on 'my' camera hasn't turned on in a while, so the guard must've decided the Cove wasn't worth checking, since the other two never come to visit me. The Bear must've told them not to, as I don't see why they would avoid me otherwise. 

Five AM. 

Bonnie seems to have locked himself in the supply closet, because I haven't seen him come back up the hallway, but I heard the door on this side open back up. I also heard the other one shut, so I guess Chica finally decided to pay our guest a visit. I think I saw her shuffle towards the bathrooms, but it's far from my curtain, so it's hard to tell.

Six AM. 

The orange glow of the sunrise started to peak through the windows, which marked the end of our guard's first night here at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Freddy didn't move an inch during the night, and I haven't seen him 'briefing' the other two, so I guess he's safe. I heard some pretty swift footsteps, so I guess he got out of here as quick as his human feet would let him. Shortly after, Bonnie and Chica returned to the stage, preparing for the day's work.

I wonder if we'll see that guard again..