The Fox of Fazbear's ( FNaF Fanfic, Foxy's PoV )

Day after day, I spend every minute, every hour, behind this purple, star-covered curtain. For two years, I've been trapped back here, not allowed to move during the day. Not allowed to leave the building. I wish I could end this, or at least, sleep during the day. But unfortunately for me, both robots and ghosts don't sleep. So here I sit.

My name is Jonathan Adams, but you'd be better to call me Foxy. Two years ago, my life was taken away from me, by an imposter dressed up in a Freddy Fazbear costume. He'd wrapped his dirty paw around my mouth to keep me from screaming and dragged me backstage, stuffing me inside one of the suits back there. Let me tell you, those suits were not designed for the human body. My body was mangled inside, leading to a painful death.

I was ten years old at the time. I was probably a bit old to still be going to Fazbear's pizza place, but the pizza wasn't terrible, and I thought the robots were cool. My favorite was the pirate fox, until he went out-of-order in 1987. I was too young to understand what happened back then, but I was really excited when they reopened the pizzaria, and with enough pestering, my mom decided to take me again. 

I should've just let it go, but how was I supposed to know I was gonna get abducted by a psycho in a bear suit? After the murder, my soul was tied to this place, because my death was sudden and uncalled for. I certainly wasn't happy with being a ghost, so I decided to take on a physical form, possessing my favorite thing in the building - Foxy. Good thing it was Foxy, too - otherwise I might've had a struggle with one of those other ghosts. It turns out, I was the fifth kid to die this way, and three of the others had already taken residence in the robots on stage.

There's Gabriel Hernandez, a seven-year-old who's parents had moved here recently, so they didn't know about the 'incident', and nobody really likes talking about these things. He thought rock stars were cool, so he took control of Bonnie, the guitarist rabbit. Then there was poor little Nina Greenberg, who was only four years old when she was grabbed. She was a girl, so she possessed the only girl on the stage - Chica, the one with the bib. I'm still not sure if she's a duck or a chicken, but it's irrelevant.

Then there's.. Jason. Jason Allan. He's different from the others. He was fourteen when he was abducted, and he was the son of one of the day shift janitors, which is why he was in the building in the first place. Apparently, his natural attitude carried over into the afterlife, because as a spirit, he was certainly not happy. He possessed Freddy himself, but not for any reason other than symbolism. He wanted revenge, for someone to die the way he did, wanted them to die inside of a suit. I didn't know this at first, he just seemed like a moody robot.

That is, up until our first night security guard was hired. I saw him chattering with the other two, which was unusual, because after dark he tended to keep to himself. After he was done talking to them, I saw Bonnie hop off the stage and start to wander around. Eventually, he made his way to the security office, which caused one of the big metal doors to slam down in his face. He left, but he kept going back. Eventually, Chica started to do the same thing, just on the other side of the building.

This went on for a few nights, with Freddy getting more and more irritable as time went on. On the fourth night - why the guard stuck around that long, I don't know - I saw Freddy himself get off of the stage and slink into the darkness. That's when I figured something was wrong. I rushed my way down to the office, but I guess the guard saw me coming down the hallway, because he slammed the door shut just like he did with the others. I banged on the door, trying to get in, and I heard him talking to somebody. He sounded nervous, even scared. That's when I heard it. I heard that old song that Freddy liked to play, quickly followed by a roar, then a scream. I watched in terror as I saw Freddy carry the unconcious body of the guard to the backstage room, lowering my animatronic ears as I heard bones crunching and flesh being twisted as his body was shoved into a suit.

I was angry. I confronted The Bear after he left backstage, calling him a monster and saying that he wasn't any better than the psychopath who killed us in the first place. He clearly wasn't happy, calling me a traitor for trying to help the guard, saying he'll make sure I'll pay the price. He then ordered Bonnie and Chica to grab me by the arms, which they did. I'm not sure why they listened to him; maybe because he was the oldest, maybe because he was the "main man" of the stage, maybe because they didn't know any better. But in any case, I was helpless as Freddy attacked me, tearing up the cloth on my chest and arms, completely removing the bottom half of my legs in an attempt to stop me from moving. I guess he didn't realize that the suits weren't what caused the movement, and it was the robot parts underneath, as he left my endoskeleton in-tact. He threatened that if I got in his way again, he'd shove me in a suit, and a suit going inside another suit doesn't end well. With my body torn and battered, they tossed me back into Pirate Cove and returned to the stage.

All of that happened a few weeks ago. Now, management for the Pizzaria has hired a new security guard. Freddy's gotten a lot more calm since he stuffed the old one in a suit, so maybe he won't try to kill this one. We'll have to see..