twenty-three.

trinity's point of view
i woke up, to my phone ringing. i looked at it, seeing my friend hope's name. i answered the phone call.

"what's up?" i questioned.

"are you and anthony ok?" she asked.

"i'm coming over. be over soon." is all i said, before hanging up.

i was wearing leggings and a hoodie, so i put on my shoes and got ready to leave. i'm just seeing hope. i don't care.

i walked downstairs, seeing anthony on the couch, sleeping. i looked at him. tear stained cheeks and messy hair.

baby aw.

no, i can't think like that. he hurt me. i'm clingy, right. fuck you, anthony.

i made it to hope's, knocking on her door.

it opened, revealing hope. i didn't say anything but wrap my arms around her.

i started to sob, letting the tears fall. she was rubbing my back.

i pulled away, looking at hope.

"what happened?" she asked. she walked me over to the couch, sitting down.

"me and anthony fought. and he said something that totally set me off." i said.

"what did he say?" she asked.

"well, so w-we were supposed to go on a date, and he didn't text me at all. so i got ready and stuff. and then, i told him that... and he just told me to not be clingy." i explained everything to hope.

"no way, really?" she questioned. i nodded.

"hey, i know what will cheer you up." she said.

the whole day hope and i just went and did a bunch of things. we went shopping a little, got ice cream, and everything.

i walked into my house. all the lights were off, and the house was quiet. maybe anthony went out.

i walked up to my room, opening the door. only my fairy lights were on.

on my bed, was anthony. he was sitting there with his head in his hands. i heard his sobs all the way from where i was standing.

"baby?" i said. he turned around. once he saw me, he stood up and walked over to me. it hurt to see him with tears.

"baby, please. i'm so sorry. you're not clingy. you're the best girlfriend i could ever ask for. please, don't leave me." he said.

"i love you." i said, grabbing his face and kissing him.

*

trinitymyers hey there100,827 likes

100,827 likes

luvanthony my baby is so beautiful 😍😍😍
trinitymyers i love you 💘💘💘💘💘

luvanthony literally omg that's all mine 🤤

userone can i have an anthony

usertwo ladies, get u a boy like anthony

*

trinspamz here's this random picture of me from like middle school lol haha fun2,872 likes

2,872 likes

luvanthony come cuddle
trinspamz omw

userone my parents

usertwo cute

iitspayton yo i took this
trinspamz hehe