eighteen.

we arrived at the party. we, as in anthony, payton, chase, haley, and i.

"i swear to god it's taking all of me not to fuck you right now in this car." anthony whispered in my ear. i felt myself dampen just at his words.

"sucks you can't," i said to him. he raised an eyebrow at me. i chuckled.

we all got out of the car, walking into the house.

anthony put his arm around my waist.

"cuff her already, jesus. i'm tired of waiting." chase said. anthony just laughed.

me too, chase.

like actually, we've done everything sexual almost besides sex. and he talks to me and acts like we're dating. but he never asks. it confuses me.

i want to be with him, though. i really do.

"the boys are gonna go get drinks. be right back." payton said, haley and i nodding.

"how's anthony?" haley asked me.

"fine." i shrugged.

"just fine?" she asked.

"well, we act like we're dating and shit, like we do stuff, but he hasn't asked. i'm starting to think he just wants me for my body." i explained.

"wait, you and anthony?" she asked, hinting at it.

"almost. everything but that." i said.

"oh, okay." she laughed. "maybe he wanted to wait to ask you in person and he's gonna do it?" she suggested.

"i don't know." i said.

"don't be so doubtful, girl. he really likes you." she said. i nodded.

"thank you, i love you." i said to her, hugging her.

we pulled away, seeing the boys there.

"hey guys." anthony said, handing me a drink. just coke. don't worry, i'm literally 12 years old.

"thank you." i said to him, kissing his cheek. he smiled at me.

"dance?" he asked. i nodded. we walked to the dance floor.

'so good' by big sean started to play.

"ayeee!" chase and anthony got hype to it.

haley and chase walked away somewhere during the song. payton went to try to go get someone's number.

i turned around, my back facing anthony. i started to grind on him. his hands were on my waist, as i started to move my hips against him.

head so good, pussy so good, if i could quit my job and fuck you all day shit i would

i was grinding on him, as other couples were dancing with each other.

after the song was over, we decided to just go to a room upstairs.

we sat on the bed, just sitting there.

"trinity?" he said.

"yeah?" i replied.

"i'm not good at this. but i'll try my best. so uh, here we go." he cleared his throat.

"trinity, you've made me so genuinely happy since we started talking. like, you don't understand. i don't think i've ever been this happy. and i wanna thank you for that. because i used to be depressed and shit, and you made me realize that people like me, we can be happy. a/n; shameless reference hehe

i don't understand how you did it, and i don't think i ever will. but fuck, i just wanna say that i really fucking love you. we aren't official, but fuck, love is love. and i love you. so i'm just here wondering, will you like, be my girlfriend? i know it's not his big fancy thing or date, and i'm sorry for that." he said.

"baby," i said. "i love you too, yes, i will be your girlfriend." i said. he smiled and kissed me.