twenty-two.

anthony's point of view
seeing trinity's post on her spam account, confused me. i don't know what i did. and she told me to stay at payton's tonight. i'm obviously not doing that. i'm going back to her house.

when i made it to her house, i just walked in. she never locks the door. she could die. so i ended up locking the door myself.

i walked upstairs to her room, seeing her laying there, looking at the ceiling.

"baby?" i called out.

"leave me alone." she said.

"baby? what did i do?" i asked.

"you seriously forgot." she chuckled i'm disbelief.

"forgot about what?" i questioned, confused.

"date." is all she said. i furrowed my eyebrows.

then, i remembered everything. i forgot about our date. fuck. fuck. fuck.

how could i be so fucking stupid?

"baby, i'm so sorry." i apologized.

"leave me alone, please." she said.

i walked towards her, causing her to stand up, about to walk out of the room.

i grabbed her wrist, stopping her. not hard, though.

"what, anthony!" she said loudly.

"i'm sorry that i forgot about our date." i apologized again.

"you could have texted me saying you couldn't go. so i didn't get all ready for nothing." she told me. i felt my heart sink. i don't ever want to hurt her.

"i forgot." i said.

"i was so excited, anthony." she said.

"i know, baby. fuck. what do you want me to do? do you want me to make it up to you?" i said.

"no. i want you to leave me the fuck alone. at least text me next time." she said to me.

"stop being so clingy!" i yelled. she flinched.

"me? clingy? okay, anthony. have fucking fun staying at payton's for the rest of the time you're here." she yelled back. "goodnight." she said, walking back towards the bed.

"baby, wait. im so sorry." i said to her. why the fuck did i say that?

"no. fuck you, anthony." she said, pushing me out of her room, slamming the door.

my eyes started to water, as i walked downstairs. i sat on the couch, resting my head in my hands.

i let the tears fall, as i sobbed.

she's not clingy. she's the best girlfriend i could ever ask for.

i'm so sorry, baby.

*

luvanfony i never meant to hurt you

1,826 likes

userone are you okay?

usertwo i love you

userthree stay strong bubs

itsselmo_ facetime me bro
userfour a friendship i love💘💕
luvanthony got it