Alt. Ending Chapter 1

A/N: I'm back! a reader gave me the idea to have an alternative ending! This one will be way happier, the tears will be happy instead of sad! Welcome back, everyone!

          Tony came to the hospital the next day. Peter seemed excited to see him. "Dad! My head feels better!" Peter cheered, holding his arms out for a hug. Tony's eyes filled up with tears, and he rushed over to hug his dear child.

          "Oh my god, I am SO happy to see you all better! Oh goodness, every time you even have a FEVER, you are coming back. I'm not risking losing you after your mother, baby," Tony cried into Peter. Peter laughed lightly and hugged his dad as tightly as he could. And then the master of timing came in.

          "If his vitals stay good for the rest of the week, he can go home. I wish you a swift recovery," Stephen said, the smile evident in his voice. This was the best part of the job, seeing happy families. But alas, he could not escape the over-joyed parent. The shorter man embraced the doctor, mumbling his thanks. Stephen smiled and patted Tony's back.

          Peter watched from his bed, knowing about the small crush that Stephen had on his dad. (Yes, that is very weird, but just go with it) Tony released the man and went back over to Peter's bedside and kissed his forehead. "You get to tell Steve that you lived," Tony said, only half kidding.

          "You do realize he will demand to see me, right? Just checking 'cause I want to meet his boyfriend," Peter replied Tony gave him a questionable look.

          "How do you know anything about that man? Did you friend him on Facebook even though I said no?" Tony asked, not actually mad. Peter fiddled with the edge of the sheet and muttered something. Tony sighed and gave up. "Fine. He can see you. We'll make it a grand reunion. But after you get out," Tony said, sarcasm laced in his voice. Peter's eyes lit up.

          "Hey Mister Doctor Strange, you wanna come with me and my dad to meet up with his violent ex-boyfriend?" Peter asked, earning a glare from his dad. Strange looked up at him from a clipboard.

          "If it's okay with your father. I wouldn't want to intrude," Stephen said cooly. Tony looked at him.

          "I wouldn't say he was violent, we just didn't get along at all, but if you want to come, you can," Tony said, recalling the man he dated briefly a few years after Pepper died. Stephen did the cliche pen click and stood up from his chair.

          "It's a plan then. I'll leave you two be then, remember that visiting hours end at 10 pm, but immediate family can stay until midnight. I'll see you later, Peter," Stephen gave a small wave to his patient and swiftly walked out to check on other patients. Tony rolled his eyes.

          "So dramatic," Tony said to his son, earning a laugh from the weak boy. He really would die for this boy.

A/N: Short chapter, but y'all know the drill, they'll get longer. It'll be a slower romance between Stephen and Tony because my writing has improved. Tell me what y'all think of this chapter! I'll continue updating twice a week. Thank you so much for reading!

REMINDER: ALL POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED, EVEN IF I DON'T REPLY. THANKS!